Economics of Literary Translation. A Simple Theory and Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ginsburgh, Victor & Weber, Shlomo & Weyers, Sheila, 2007. "Economics of Literary Translation: A Simple Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 6432, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shlomo Weber & Victor Ginsburgh & Sheila Weyers, 2008. "Economics of Literary Translation. A Simple Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2008.12, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- GINSBURGH, Victor & WEBER, Shlomo & WEYERS, Sheila, 2007. "Economics of literary translation : A simple theory and evidence," CORE Discussion Papers 2007062, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
References listed on IDEAS
- A S Fotheringham, 1984. "Spatial flows and spatial patterns," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 16(4), pages 529-543, April.
- Canoy, Marcel & van Ours, Jan C. & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2006.
"The Economics of Books,"
Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture,
- Canoy, Marcel & van der Ploeg, Frederick & van Ours, Jan C, 2005. "The Economics of Books," CEPR Discussion Papers 4892, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcel F. M. Canoy & Jan C. van Ours & Frederick Van der Ploeg, 2005. "The Economics of Books," CESifo Working Paper Series 1414, CESifo Group Munich.
- Canoy, M.F.M. & van Ours, J.C. & van der Ploeg, F., 2005. "The Economics of Books," Discussion Paper 2005-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- A S Fotheringham, 1984. "Spatial Flows and Spatial Patterns," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 16(4), pages 529-543, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caminal, Ramon, 2010.
"Markets and linguistic diversity,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 774-790, December.
- Ramon Caminal, 2009. "Markets and linguistic diversity," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 781.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Ramon Caminal, 2009. "Markets and linguistic diversity," Working Papers 396, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Caminal, Ramon, 2009. "Markets and linguistic diversity," CEPR Discussion Papers 7587, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ramon Caminal, 2010. "Markets and Linguistic Diversity," Post-Print hal-00911834, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:feemkt:6379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.