Economics of Literary Translation: A Simple Theory and Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- GINSBURGH, Victor & WEBER, Shlomo & WEYERS, Sheila, 2007. "Economics of literary translation : A simple theory and evidence," CORE Discussion Papers 2007062, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Shlomo Weber & Victor Ginsburgh & Sheila Weyers, 2008. "Economics of Literary Translation. A Simple Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2008.12, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caminal, Ramon, 2010.
"Markets and linguistic diversity,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 774-790, December.
- Caminal, Ramon, 2009. "Markets and linguistic diversity," CEPR Discussion Papers 7587, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ramon Caminal, 2009. "Markets and linguistic diversity," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 781.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Ramon Caminal, 2010. "Markets and Linguistic Diversity," Post-Print hal-00911834, HAL.
- Ramon Caminal, 2009. "Markets and linguistic diversity," Working Papers 396, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscultural and linguistic distances; languages; translations;
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:6432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .