A pathway to financial inclusion: mobile money and individual Savings in Uganda
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Isaac Mbiti & David N. Weil, 2015.
"Mobile Banking: The Impact of M-Pesa in Kenya,"
NBER Chapters,in: African Successes, Volume III: Modernization and Development, pages 247-293
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Isaac Mbiti & David N. Weil, 2011. "Mobile Banking: The Impact of M-Pesa in Kenya," Working Papers 2011-13, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Isaac Mbiti & David N. Weil, 2011. "Mobile Banking: The Impact of M-Pesa in Kenya," NBER Working Papers 17129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franklin Allen & Elena Carletti & Robert Cull & Jun ‘QJ’ Qian & Lemma Senbet & Patricio Valenzuela, 2014.
"The African Financial Development and Financial Inclusion Gaps,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 23(5), pages 614-642.
- Franklin Allen & Elena Carletti & Robert Cull & Jun “Qj” Qian & Lemma Senbet & Patricio Valenzuela, 2013. "The African Financial Development and Financial Inclusion Gaps," Documentos de Trabajo 305, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena & Cull, Robert & Jun Qian & Senbet, Lemma & Valenzuela, Patricio, 2014. "The African financial development and financial inclusion gaps," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7019, The World Bank.
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena & Cull, Robert & Qian, Jun & Senbet, Lemma & Valenzuela, Patricio, 2013. "The African Financial Development and Financial Inclusion Gaps," Working Papers 13-29, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- William Jack & Tavneet Suri, 2011. "Mobile Money: The Economics of M-PESA," NBER Working Papers 16721, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Demombynes, Gabriel & Thegeya, Aaron, 2012. "Kenya's mobile revolution and the promise of mobile savings," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5988, The World Bank.
- Paul J. Gertler & Sebastian Martinez & Patrick Premand & Laura B. Rawlings & Christel M. J. Vermeersch, 2011.
"Impact Evaluation in Practice, First Edition
[La evaluación de impacto en la práctica]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2550.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity/Rural/Urban Development; Financial Economics; Labor and Human Capital;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2016-08-14 (Africa)
- NEP-MFD-2016-08-14 (Microfinance)
- NEP-MON-2016-08-14 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PAY-2016-08-14 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eprcrs:242365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eprccug.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.