Report NEP-MON-2016-08-14This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edward C. Prescott & Ryan Wessel, 2016. "Monetary Policy with 100 Percent Reserve Banking: An Exploration," NBER Working Papers 22431, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tara Sinclair & Pao-Lin Tien & Edward Gamber, 2016. "Do Fed Forecast Errors Matter?," Working Papers 2016-14, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy, revised Aug 2018.
- Viktors Ajevskis, 2016. "A Term Structure of Interest Rates Model with Zero Lower Bound and the European Central Bank's Non-standard Monetary Policy Measures," Working Papers 2016/02, Latvijas Banka.
- Tomoyuki Iida & Takeshi Kimura & Nao Sudo, 2016. "Regulatory Reforms and the Dollar Funding of Global Banks: Evidence from the Impact of Monetary Policy Divergence," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 16-E-14, Bank of Japan.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2016. "PLS finance and monetary policy: a new measure mooted," MPRA Paper 72898, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2016.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2016. "Pure Theory of the Federal Funds Rate," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-578, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät, revised Feb 2017.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohé & Martín Uribe, 2016. "Is Optimal Capital-Control Policy Countercyclical In Open-Economy Models With Collateral Constraints?," NBER Working Papers 22481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo Reis, 2016. "QE in the future: the central bank’s balance sheet in a fiscal crisis," NBER Working Papers 22415, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luca Benati & Robert E. Lucas, Jr. & Juan Pablo Nicolini & Warren Weber, 2016. "International Evidence on Long Run Money Demand," NBER Working Papers 22475, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence Ball, 2016. "The Fed and Lehman Brothers: Introduction and Summary," NBER Working Papers 22410, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anbarci, Nejat & Dutu, Richard & Sun, Ching-jen, 2016. "On the Timing of Production Decisions in Monetary Economies," MPRA Paper 72876, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matej Opatrny, 2016. "Quantifying the Effects of the CNB's Exchange Rate Commitment: A Synthetic Control Method Approach," Working Papers IES 2016/17, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Aug 2016.
- Financial Markets Department, 2016. "Money Market Operations in Fiscal 2015," Bank of Japan Research Papers 16-08-01, Bank of Japan.
- Jess Diamond & Kota Watanabe & Tsutomu Watanabe, 2016. "The Formation of Consumer Inflation Expectations: New Evidence From Japan's Deflation Experience," CARF F-Series CARF-F-388, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Mayanja, Musa & Adong, Annet, 2016. "A pathway to financial inclusion: mobile money and individual Savings in Uganda," Research Series 242365, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Liu, Tao & Wang, Xiaosong, 2016. "The Road to International Currency: Global Perspective and Chinese Experience," MPRA Paper 72877, University Library of Munich, Germany.