Estimation Issues in Single Commodity Gravity Trade Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Egger, Peter & Larch, Mario, 2011. "An assessment of the Europe agreements' effects on bilateral trade, GDP, and welfare," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 263-279, February.
- Martijn Burger & Frank van Oort & Gert-Jan Linders, 2009.
"On the Specification of the Gravity Model of Trade: Zeros, Excess Zeros and Zero-inflated Estimation,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 167-190.
- Burger, M.J. & van Oort, F.G. & Linders, G.J.M., 2009. "On the Specification of the Gravity Model of Trade: Zeros, Excess Zeros and Zero-Inflated Estimation," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-003-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Wilhelm Kohler, 2010.
"Modelling the Extensive Margin of World Trade: New Evidence on GATT and WTO Membership,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(11), pages 1430-1469, November.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Kohler, Wilhelm K., . "Modelling the Extensive Margin of World Trade: New Evidence on GATT and WTO Membership," Chapters in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Kohler, Wilhelm K., 2010. "Modelling the extensive margin of world trade: New evidence on GATT and WTO membership," Munich Reprints in Economics 20605, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Elhanan Helpman & Marc Melitz & Yona Rubinstein, 2008.
"Estimating Trade Flows: Trading Partners and Trading Volumes,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 123(2), pages 441-487.
- Elhanan Helpman & Marc Melitz & Yona Rubinstein, 2007. "Estimating Trade Flows: Trading Partners and Trading Volumes," NBER Working Papers 12927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rubinstein, Yona & Helpman, Elhanan & Melitz, Marc, 2008. "Estimating Trade Flows: Trading Partners and Trading Volumes," Scholarly Articles 3228230, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Russell H. Hillberry, 2002. "Aggregation bias, compositional change, and the border effect," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 35(3), pages 517-530, August.
- Joao Santos Silva Santos Silva & Silvana Tenreyro & Frank Windmeijer, 2010. "Is it different for zeros? Discriminating between models for non-negative data with many zeros," CeMMAP working papers CWP20/10, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2011-10-15 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114776. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.