Consumer Acceptance of Traffic-light Labelling on Food vs. Financial Products
Paper removed at the request of the primary author, October 2013. Please contact them for further information.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.eaae.org|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jae Bong Chang & Jayson L. Lusk, 2011. "Mixed logit models: accuracy and software choice," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(1), pages 167-172, January/F.
- Gunne Grankvist & Ulf Dahlstrand & Anders Biel, 2004. "The Impact of Environmental Labelling on Consumer Preference: Negative vs. Positive Labels," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 213-230, June.
- Jutta Roosen & Stéphan Marette & Sandrine Blanchemanche & Philippe Verger, 2009.
"Does Health Information Matter for Modifying Consumption? A Field Experiment Measuring the Impact of Risk Information on Fish Consumption,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(1), pages 2-20.
- Jutta Roosen & StÃ©phan Marette & Sandrine Blanchemanche & Philippe Verger, 2007. "Does Health Information Matter for Modifying Consumption? A Field Experiment Measuring the Impact of Risk Information on Fish Consumption," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 06-wp434, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- repec:cdl:agrebk:918308 is not listed on IDEAS
- David R. Just & Travis J. Lybbert, 2008. "Risk Averters that Love Risk? Marginal Risk Aversion in Comparison to a Reference Gamble," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(3), pages 612-626. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.