Consumer Acceptance of Traffic-light Labelling on Food vs. Financial Products
Paper removed at the request of the primary author, October 2013. Please contact them for further information.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.eaae.org|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Villas-Boas, Sofia B & Hallstein, Eric, 2013.
"Are Consumers Color Blind? An Empirical Investigation of a Traffic Light Advisory for Sustainable Seafood,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt4gw7w7cf, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Hallstein, Eric & Villas-Boas, Sofia B, 2009. "Are Consumers Color Blind? : An empirical investigation of a traffic light advisory for sustainable seafood," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1088, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Gunne Grankvist & Ulf Dahlstrand & Anders Biel, 2004. "The Impact of Environmental Labelling on Consumer Preference: Negative vs. Positive Labels," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 213-230, June.
- Jae Bong Chang & Jayson L. Lusk, 2011. "Mixed logit models: accuracy and software choice," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(1), pages 167-172, January/F.
- Jutta Roosen & StÃ©phan Marette & Sandrine Blanchemanche & Philippe Verger, 2007.
"Does Health Information Matter for Modifying Consumption? A Field Experiment Measuring the Impact of Risk Information on Fish Consumption,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
06-wp434, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Jutta Roosen & Stéphan Marette & Sandrine Blanchemanche & Philippe Verger, 2009. "Does Health Information Matter for Modifying Consumption? A Field Experiment Measuring the Impact of Risk Information on Fish Consumption," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(1), pages 2-20.
- repec:cdl:agrebk:918308 is not listed on IDEAS
- David R. Just & Travis J. Lybbert, 2008. "Risk Averters that Love Risk? Marginal Risk Aversion in Comparison to a Reference Gamble," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(3), pages 612-626.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.