Food Sovereignty and Agricultural Trade Policy Commitments: What are the Margins of Manoeuvre for West African States?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.eaae.orgEmail: |
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alan Matthews, 2010. "Economic Partnership Agreements and Food Security," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp319, IIIS, revised Mar 2010.
- Krueger, Anne O & Schiff, Maurice & Valdes, Alberto, 1988. "Agricultural Incentives in Developing Countries: Measuring the Effect of Sectoral and Economywide Policies," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(3), pages 255-71, September.
- Gérard Chambas & Catherine Araujo-Bonjean, 2001.
"Le paradoxe de la fiscalité agricole en Afrique subsaharienne,"
Revue Tiers Monde,
Programme National Persée, vol. 42(168), pages 773-788.
- Catherine ARAUJO BONJEAN & Gérard CHAMBAS, 1999. "Le paradoxe de la fiscalité agricole en Afrique Sub-saharienne," Working Papers 199915, CERDI.
- Alan Matthews, 2001.
"The position of the developing countries in the WTO negotiations on agricultural trade liberalisation,"
CEG Working Papers
20011, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Alan Matthews, 2001. "The position of the developing countries in the WTO negotiations on agricultural trade liberalisation," Trinity Economics Papers 20013, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.