Food Sovereignty and Agricultural Trade Policy Commitments: What are the Margins of Manoeuvre for West African States?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.eaae.org|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alan Matthews, 2010. "Economic Partnership Agreements and Food Security," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp319, IIIS, revised Mar 2010.
- Catherine Araujo-Bonjean & Gérard Chambas, 2001.
"Le paradoxe de la fiscalité agricole en Afrique subsaharienne,"
Revue Tiers Monde,
Programme National Persée, vol. 42(168), pages 773-788.
- Catherine ARAUJO BONJEAN & Gérard CHAMBAS, 1999. "Le paradoxe de la fiscalité agricole en Afrique Sub-saharienne," Working Papers 199915, CERDI.
- Krueger, Anne O & Schiff, Maurice & Valdes, Alberto, 1988. "Agricultural Incentives in Developing Countries: Measuring the Effect of Sectoral and Economywide Policies," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(3), pages 255-271, September.
- Alan Matthews, 2001. "The position of the developing countries in the WTO negotiations on agricultural trade liberalisation," CEG Working Papers 20011, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Alan Matthews, 2001. "The position of the developing countries in the WTO negotiations on agricultural trade liberalisation," Trinity Economics Papers 20013, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.