Can Vietnamese Upland Farmers Profit from High World Market Prices? A Price Transmission Analysis
Replaced with revised version of paper 09/14/11.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.eaae.org|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ha, Dang Thanh & Thao, Tran Dinh & Khiem, Nguyen Tri & Trieu, Mai Xuan & Gerpacio, Roberta V. & Pingali, Prabhu L., 2004. "Maize in Vietnam: Production Systems, Constraints, and Research Priorities," Maize Production Systems Papers 7651, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-76, March.
- Keil, Alwin & Saint-Macary, Camille & Zeller, Manfred, 2008. "Maize boom in the uplands of Northern Vietnam : economic importance and environmental implications," Research in Development Economics and Policy (Discussion Paper Series) 92829, Universitaet Hohenheim, Department of Agricultural Economics and Social Sciences in the Tropics and Subtropics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.