Can Vietnamese Upland Farmers Profit from High World Market Prices? A Price Transmission Analysis
Replaced with revised version of paper 09/14/11.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.eaae.org|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Keil, Alwin & Saint-Macary, Camille & Zeller, Manfred, 2008. "Maize boom in the uplands of Northern Vietnam : economic importance and environmental implications," Research in Development Economics and Policy (Discussion Paper Series) 92829, Universitaet Hohenheim, Department of Agricultural Economics and Social Sciences in the Tropics and Subtropics.
- Ha, Dang Thanh & Thao, Tran Dinh & Khiem, Nguyen Tri & Trieu, Mai Xuan & Gerpacio, Roberta V. & Pingali, Prabhu L., 2004. "Maize in Vietnam: Production Systems, Constraints, and Research Priorities," Maize Production Systems Papers 7651, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.