Efficiency and Heterogeneity in Czech Food Processing Industry
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.eaae.org|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hockmann, Heinrich & Pieniadz, Agata, 2008.
"Farm Heterogeneity and Efficiency in Polish Agriculture: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis,"
2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium
44278, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hockmann, Heinrich & Pieniadz, Agata, 2007. "Farm Heterogeneity and Efficiency in Polish Agriculture: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis," 104th Seminar, September 5-8, 2007, Budapest, Hungary 7823, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pitt, Mark M. & Lee, Lung-Fei, 1981. "The measurement and sources of technical inefficiency in the Indonesian weaving industry," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 43-64, August.
- Johan Swinnen & Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs, 2008.
"Study on the Functioning of Land Markets in the EU Member States under the Influence of Measures applied under the Common Agricultural Policy,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2008_04, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Johan Swinnen & Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs, 2008. "Functioning of Land Markets in the EU Member States," Journal of Economics and Econometrics, Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 51(2), pages 48-62.
- Laure Latruffe & Kelvin Balcombe & Sophia Davidova & Katarzyna Zawalinska, 2004. "Determinants of technical efficiency of crop and livestock farms in Poland," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(12), pages 1255-1263.
- Jondrow, James & Knox Lovell, C. A. & Materov, Ivan S. & Schmidt, Peter, 1982. "On the estimation of technical inefficiency in the stochastic frontier production function model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 233-238, August.
- Raushan Bokusheva & Heinrich Hockmann, 2006.
"Production risk and technical inefficiency in Russian agriculture,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 93-118, March.
- Bokusheva, Raushan & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2005. "Production Risk and Technical Inefficiency in Russian Agriculture," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24610, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Greene, William, 2005. "Reconsidering heterogeneity in panel data estimators of the stochastic frontier model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 269-303, June.
- Sophia Davidova & Laure Latruffe, 2007. "Relationships between Technical Efficiency and Financial Management for Czech Republic Farms," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 269-288, 06.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.