Efficiency and Heterogeneity in Czech Food Processing Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johan Swinnen & Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs, 2008.
"Functioning of Land Markets in the EU Member States,"
Journal of Economics and Econometrics,
Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 51(2), pages 48-62.
- Johan Swinnen & Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs, 2008. "Study on the Functioning of Land Markets in the EU Member States under the Influence of Measures applied under the Common Agricultural Policy," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_04, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Jondrow, James & Knox Lovell, C. A. & Materov, Ivan S. & Schmidt, Peter, 1982. "On the estimation of technical inefficiency in the stochastic frontier production function model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 233-238, August.
- Raushan Bokusheva & Heinrich Hockmann, 2006.
"Production risk and technical inefficiency in Russian agriculture,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 93-118, March.
- Bokusheva, Raushan & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2005. "Production Risk and Technical Inefficiency in Russian Agriculture," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24610, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pitt, Mark M. & Lee, Lung-Fei, 1981. "The measurement and sources of technical inefficiency in the Indonesian weaving industry," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 43-64, August.
- Sophia Davidova & Laure Latruffe, 2007. "Relationships between Technical Efficiency and Financial Management for Czech Republic Farms," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 269-288, June.
- Hockmann, Heinrich & Pieniadz, Agata, 2007.
"Farm Heterogeneity and Efficiency in Polish Agriculture: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis,"
104th Seminar, September 5-8, 2007, Budapest, Hungary
7823, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hockmann, Heinrich & Pieniadz, Agata, 2008. "Farm Heterogeneity and Efficiency in Polish Agriculture: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44278, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Greene, William, 2005. "Reconsidering heterogeneity in panel data estimators of the stochastic frontier model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 269-303, June.
- Laure Latruffe & Kelvin Balcombe & Sophia Davidova & Katarzyna Zawalinska, 2004. "Determinants of technical efficiency of crop and livestock farms in Poland," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(12), pages 1255-1263.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cechura, Lukas, 2012. "Technological change in the Czech food processing industry: What did we experience in the last decade?," 131st Seminar, September 18-19, 2012, Prague, Czech Republic 135782, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:pdc:jrnbeh:v:13:y:2017:i:2:p:256-269 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barath, Lajos & Ferto, Imre & Bojnec, Stefan, 2015. "Are Farms in Less Favoured Areas Less Efficient?," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 229061, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cechura, Lukas & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2014. "Heterogeneity in Technology and Efficiency – Specifics of the Food Processing Industry in the Visegrád Countries," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182662, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-10-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2011-10-15 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-TRA-2011-10-15 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .