Study on the Functioning of Land Markets in the EU Member States under the Influence of Measures applied under the Common Agricultural Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Johan Swinnen & Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs, 2008. "Functioning of Land Markets in the EU Member States," Journal of Economics and Econometrics, Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 51(2), pages 48-62.
References listed on IDEAS
- Motty Perry & Philip J. Reny, 2005. "An Efficient Multi-Unit Ascending Auction," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 72(2), pages 567-592.
- Lawrence M. Ausubel, 2004. "An Efficient Ascending-Bid Auction for Multiple Objects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(5), pages 1452-1475, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Breustedt, Gunnar & Habermann, Hendrik, 2010. "Einfluss Der Biogaserzeugung Auf Landwirtschaftliche Pachtpreise In Deutschland," 50st Annual Conference, Braunschweig, Germany, September 29-October 1, 2010 93937, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs & Johan Swinnen, 2010. "EU Land Markets and the Common Agricultural Policy," Journal of Economics and Econometrics, Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 53(3), pages 1-31.
- Sahrbacher, Amanda, 2012. "Impacts of CAP reforms on farm structures and performance disparities: An agent-based approach," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 65, number 65.
- O'Donoghue, Cathal & Lopez, Jeremey & O’Neill, Stephen & Ryan, Mary, 2015. "AHedonic Price Model of Self-Assessed Agricultural Land Values," 150th Seminar, October 22-23, 2015, Edinburgh, Scotland 212639, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Feichtinger, Paul & Salhofer, Klaus, 2013.
"The Influence of the Common Agricultural Policy and Heterogeneous Land Quality on Land Rent and Land Allocation,"
Factor Markets Working Papers
149, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Feichtinger, Paul & Salhofer, Klaus, 2013. "The Influence of the Common Agricultural Policy and Heterogeneous Land Quality on Land Rent and Land Allocation," Working Papers 146963, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Steven Passel & Emanuele Massetti & Robert Mendelsohn, 2017.
"A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on European Agriculture,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 67(4), pages 725-760, August.
- Steven Van Passel & Emanuele Massetti & Robert Mendelsohn, 2012. "A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on European Agriculture," Working Papers 2012.83, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Steven Van Passel & Emanuele Massetti & Robert Mendelsohn, 2014. "A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on European Agriculture," CESifo Working Paper Series 4842, CESifo Group Munich.
- Valentina Moiso & Elena Pagliarino, 2014. "A collective land tenure system with popular shareholding and sustainable agriculture," CERIS Working Paper 201421, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Breustedt, Gunnar & Habermann, Hendrik, 2009. "Determinants of Agricultural Cash Rents in Germany: A Spatial Econometric Analysis for Farm-Level Data," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51685, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Guastella, Giovanni & Moro, Daniele & Sckokai, Paolo & Veneziani, Mario, 2014.
"The capitalization of fixed per hectare payment into land rental prices: a spatial econometric analysis of regions in EU,"
2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia
182755, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Guastella, Gianni & Moro, Daniele & Sckokai, Paolo & Veneziani, Mario, 2014. "The Capitalisation of Fixed per hectare Payment into Land Rental Prices: a Spatial Econometric Analysis of Regions in EU," 2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy 173093, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Bielska Anna & Budzyński Tomasz & Krupowicz Wioleta, 2015. "The Effects of Defective Spatial Structure on the Agricultural Property Market," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, De Gruyter Open, vol. 15(1), pages 174-192, June.
- Sahrbacher, Christoph, 2011. "Regional structural change in European agriculture: Effects of decoupling and EU accession," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 60, number 60.
- Frédéric Courleux, 2011. "Augmentation de la part des terres agricoles en location : échec ou réussite de la politique foncière ?," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 444(1), pages 39-53.
- Paul Feichtinger & Klaus Salhofer, 2016. "Decoupled Single Farm Payments of the CAP and Land Rental Prices," Working Papers 652016, Institute for Sustainable Economic Development, Department of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna.
- Bartolini, Fabio & Sardonini, Laura & Viaggi, Davide, 2010. "Determinants of farm size expansion among eu farmers," MPRA Paper 24011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eugenio Demartini & Anna Gaviglio & Marco Gelati & Daniele Cavicchioli, 2016. "The Effect of Biogas Production on Farmland Rental Prices: Empirical Evidences from Northern Italy," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(11), pages 1-23, November.
- Takacs-Gyorgy, Katalin & Erdelyi, Tamas & Sadowski, Adam, 2011. "Land Use and Property Changes in Poland and in Hungary After EU Accession," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 116338, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cechura, Lukas & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2011. "Efficiency and Heterogeneity in Czech Food Processing Industry," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114314, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Takacs-Gyorgy, Katalin & Takacs, Istvan, 2012. "Changes in cereal land use and production level in the European Union during the period 1999-2009, focusing on New Member States," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 114(1), April.
- Kilian, Stefan & Salhofer, Klaus, 2009. "Entkoppelte PrÃ¤mien, Bodenpreise und WettbewerbsfÃ¤higkeit," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 58(3).
- Viaggi, Davide & Bartolini, Fabio & Raggi, Meri & Sardonini, Laura, 2010. "The role of the Common Agricultural Policy in the spatial location of agricultural activities," 116th Seminar, October 27-30, 2010, Parma, Italy 95242, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsDecoupled subsidies; capitalisation; land market; income distributional effects; SPS; structural change.;
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- P32 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Collectives; Communes; Agricultural Institutions
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2008-10-28 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-GTH-2008-10-28 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eei:rpaper:eeri_rp_2008_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia van Hove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeriibe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.