Targeting And Spatial Impacts Of Agri-Environmental Support – Spatial Econometric Analysis Of Agri–Environmental Measures In Slovenia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jussi Lankoski & Erik Lichtenberg & Markku Ollikainen, 2010.
"Agri-Environmental Program Compliance in a Heterogeneous Landscape,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 47(1), pages 1-22, September.
- Lankoski, Jussi E. & Lichtenberg, Erik & Ollikainen, Markku, 2008. "Agri-Environmental Program Compliance in a Heterogeneous Landscape," Working Papers 37797, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Vaclav Vojtech, 2010. "Policy Measures Addressing Agri-environmental Issues," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 24, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsRural development policy 2007-2013; Agri-environmental payments; spatial econometrics; Agricultural and Food Policy; Environmental Economics and Policy; Q180; R580; C2;
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-01-07 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-01-07 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa132:139491. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .