A Stepwise Innovation toward Viable Educational Services in Agriculture: Evidence from Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Isabel Vanslembrouck & Guido Van Huylenbroeck & J. Van Meensel, 2005. "Impact of Agriculture on Rural Tourism: A Hedonic Pricing Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(1), pages 17-30, March.
- Yamauchi, Futoshi, 2007.
"Social learning, neighborhood effects, and investment in human capital: Evidence from Green-Revolution India,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 37-62, May.
- Yamauchi, Futoshi, 2005. "Social learning, neighborhood effects, and investment in human capital: Evidence from Green-Revolution India," FCND discussion papers 190, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Anat Tchetchik & Aliza Fleischer & Israel Finkelshtain, 2008. "Differentiation and Synergies in Rural Tourism: Estimation and Simulation of the Israeli Market," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(2), pages 553-570.
- Foster, Andrew D & Rosenzweig, Mark R, 1995.
"Learning by Doing and Learning from Others: Human Capital and Technical Change in Agriculture,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(6), pages 1176-1209, December.
- Mark Rosenzweig & Andrew D. Foster, "undated". "Learning by Doing and Learning from Others: Human Capital and Technical Change in Agriculture," Home Pages _068, University of Pennsylvania.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:6:p:699-723 is not listed on IDEAS
- Munshi, Kaivan, 2004. "Social learning in a heterogeneous population: technology diffusion in the Indian Green Revolution," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 185-213, February.
- Timothy Conley & Udry Christopher, 2001. "Social Learning Through Networks: The Adoption of New Agricultural Technologies in Ghana," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(3), pages 668-673.
- Sanjeev Goyal, 2007. "Introduction to Connections: An Introduction to the Economics of Networks," Introductory Chapters,in: Connections: An Introduction to the Economics of Networks Princeton University Press.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-11-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-EDU-2012-11-24 (Education)
- NEP-KNM-2012-11-24 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TUR-2012-11-24 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa131:135771. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.