Impact of Agriculture on Rural Tourism: A Hedonic Pricing Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ohe, Yasuo & Adriano, Ciani, 2012. "Hedonic pricing Evaluation of Agritourism Activity in Italy," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126187, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Peter Howley & Trevor Donnellan & Kevin Hanrahan, 2009. "CAP reform post 2013: Examining the equity dimensions of agricultural support," Working Papers 0902, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Jens Kolbe & Henry WÃ¼stemann, 2015. "Estimating the Value of Urban Green Space: A hedonic Pricing Analysis of the Housing Market in Cologne, Germany," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-002, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Ohe, Yasuo & Ciani, Adriano, 2010. "Hedonic Pricing Evaluation on Agritourism Activity in Italy: Local Culture-based or Facility-based?," 116th Seminar, October 27-30, 2010, Parma, Italy 95210, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bianca Biagi & Maria G. Brandano & Dionysia Lambiri, 2015. "Does Tourism Affect House Prices? Evidence from Italy," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 501-528, September.
- Olivier JOALLAND & Tina RAMBONILAZA, 2017. "Assessing the impact of renewable energy infrastructure on the “tourist value” in rural landscapes: a spatial hedonic approach," Cahiers du GREThA 2017-10, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1688-:d:112838 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:55:y:2016:i:c:p:123-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Howley & Stephen Hynes & Cathal O’Donoghue, 2009. "Countryside Preferences: Exploring individuals’ WTP for the protection of traditional rural landscapes," Working Papers 0906, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Waltert, Fabian & Schläpfer, Felix, 2010. "Landscape amenities and local development: A review of migration, regional economic and hedonic pricing studies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 141-152, December.
- B. Biagi & MG. Brandano & D. Lambiri, 2012. "Does tourism affect house prices? Some evidence from Italy," Working Paper CRENoS 201227, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Bilbao-Terol , Celia & Valdés , Luis, 2015. "The environmental setting, farming activities and rural accommodation prices," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 33, pages 33-51.
- Liljenstolpe, Carolina, 2011. "Valuation of environmental impacts of the Rural Development Program - A hedonic model with application of GIS," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114383, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Peter Howley & Trevor Donnellan & Kevin Hanrahan, 2009. "The 2003 CAP reform: Do decoupled payments affect agricultural production?," Working Papers 0901, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:45-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ohe, Yasuo, 2012. "A Stepwise Innovation toward Viable Educational Services in Agriculture: Evidence from Japan," 131st Seminar, September 18-19, 2012, Prague, Czech Republic 135771, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ohe, Yasuo, 2008. "Evaluating the Diversifying Market for and Viability of Rural Tourism Activity in Japan," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43647, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ohe, Yasuo & Kurihara, Shinichi & Shimoura, Shinpei, 2010. "Evaluating Linkage Between Operatorsâ€™ Satisfaction And Potential Of Local Resources For Rural Tourism: Evidence From Matsuura In Japan," APSTRACT: Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce, AGRIMBA, vol. 4.
- Ohe, Yasuo, 2009. "Educational Function of Agriculture and Farm Diversification: Evidence from Dairy Farming Experience Services in Japan," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51557, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anne-Kathrin Last, 2007. "The Monetary Value of Cultural Goods: A Contingent Valuation Study of the Municipal Supply of Cultural Goods in Lueneburg, Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 63, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Anne-Kathrin LAST, "undated". "The Monetary Value of Cultural Goods: A Contingent Valuation Study of the Municipal Supply of Cultural Goods in Lueneburg, Germany," EcoMod2008 23800074, EcoMod.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:56:y:2005:i:1:p:17-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.