Income distribution, standard of living and capabilities: a cross-sectoral analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elisabetta Croci Angelini & Francesco Farina, 2007.
"Wage Inequality in Europe: the Role of Labour Market and Redistributive Institutions,"
AIEL Series in Labour Economics,in: Nicola Acocella & Riccardo Leoni (ed.), Social Pacts, Employment and Growth. A Reappraisal of Ezio Tarantelli’s Thought, edition 1, chapter 10, pages 195-217
AIEL - Associazione Italiana Economisti del Lavoro.
- Elisabetta Croci Angelini & Francesco Farina, "undated". "Wage Inequality in Europe: the Role of Labour Market and Redistributive Institutions," Department of Economics University of Siena 463, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Giulio Piccirilli & Nicola ACOCELLA & Riccardo LEONI, 2008. "Social Pacts, Employment and Growth. A reappraisal of Ezio Tarantelli’s thought," Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali, Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 116(3), pages 365-372.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angelini, Elisabetta Croci & Sorana, S., 2013. "Is the agricultural sector playing a special role against the global crisis? or is it the rural setting?," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 149906, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Elisabetta Croci & Silvia Sorana, 2013. "Le variazioni nei redditi agricoli ai tempi della Grande recessione," AGRICOLTURA ISTITUZIONI MERCATI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(3), pages 13-32.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome distribution; Standard of living Earnings in agriculture.; Agricultural and Food Policy; D31; E24; J31; N50;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- N50 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa122:99587. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.