Indirect Effects of Eco-labelling of agricultural products on Natural Resources
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ger Klaassen & David Pearce, 1995. "Introduction," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(2), pages 85-93, March.
- Grolleau, Gilles & Caswell, Julie A., 2006.
"Interaction Between Food Attributes in Markets: The Case of Environmental Labeling,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(03), December.
- Gilles Grolleau & Julie A. Caswell, 2005. "Interaction Between Food Attributes in Markets: The Case of Environmental Labeling," Working Papers 2005-5, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Mads Greaker, 2006. "Eco-labels, Trade and Protectionism," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 33(1), pages 1-37, January.
- Daniel Melser & Peter E. Robertson, 2005. "Eco-labelling and the Trade-Environment Debate," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 49-62, January.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental labelling; natural resources conservation; international trade; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa105:7868. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.