The roles of geographical indications (PDO and PGI) on the internationalisation process of agro-food products
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Belletti, Giovanni, 1999. "Origin labelled products, reputation and heterogeneity of firms," 67th Seminar, October 28-30, 1999, LeMans, France 241035, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tobias Chilla & Benedikt Fink & Richard Balling & Simon Reitmeier & Karola Schober, 2020. "The EU Food Label ‘Protected Geographical Indication’: Economic Implications and Their Spatial Dimension," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(14), pages 1-1, July.
- Thanasis Kizos & Hristos Vakoufaris, 2011. "What is the extent of short food supply chains in Greece? Evidence from the cheese supply chains in the North Aegean Region," International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1/2), pages 48-67.
- Török, Áron & Maró, Zalán Márk, 2020. "A földrajzi árujelzők gazdaságtana - az empirikus bizonyítékok [The economics of geographical indicators - empirical evidence]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 263-288.
- Teuber, Ramona, 2011. "Protecting Geographical Indications: Lessons learned from the Economic Literature," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 116081, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Áron Török & Lili Jantyik & Zalán Márk Maró & Hazel V. J. Moir, 2020. "Understanding the Real-World Impact of Geographical Indications: A Critical Review of the Empirical Economic Literature," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(22), pages 1-1, November.
- Živojinović, I. & Weiss, G. & Wilding, M. & Wong, J.L.G. & Ludvig, A., 2020. "Experiencing forest products – An innovation trend by rural entrepreneurs," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C).
- Hugo Ferrer-Pérez & Fadi Abdelradi & José M. Gil, 2020. "Geographical Indications and Price Volatility Dynamics of Lamb Prices in Spain," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(7), pages 1-1, April.
- Tauber, Ramona & Anders, Sven M. & Langinier, Corinne, 2011. "The Economics of Geographical Indications: Welfare Implications," Working Papers 103262, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Yasuo Ohe & Adriano Ciani, 2011. "Evaluation of Agritourism Activity in Italy: Facility Based or Local Culture Based?," Tourism Economics, , vol. 17(3), pages 581-601, June.
- Galli, Francesca & Carbone, Anna & Caswell, Julie A. & Sorrentino, Alessandro, 2011. "A Multi-Criteria Approach to Assessing PDOs/PGIs: An Italian Pilot Study," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 2(3), pages 1-18, December.
- Claudio Bellia & G. Fabiola Safonte, 2015. "Prodotti agroalimentari e segni distintivi di qualità. Dimensione economica dei prodotti contrassegnati da marchi dop/igp in forza delle normative comunitarie e strategie di valorizzazione," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 17(1), pages 81-105.
- Mariarosaria Agostino & Francesco Trivieri, 2016. "European Wines Exports Towards Emerging Markets. The Role of Geographical Identity," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 233-256, June.
- Ohe, Yasuo & Ciani, Adriano, 2010. "Hedonic Pricing Evaluation on Agritourism Activity in Italy: Local Culture-based or Facility-based?," 116th Seminar, October 27-30, 2010, Parma, Italy 95210, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nacka, Marina & Georgiev, Nenad & Dabovic Anastasovska, Jadranka, 2012. "The Economics Of Industrial Property Rights: Use Of Geographical Indications As A Marketing Strategy For Competitiveness Of Wine Sector In Republic Of Macedonia," 132nd Seminar, October 25-27, 2012, Skopje, Republic of Macedonia 139506, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lili Jantyik & Áron Török, 2020. "Estimating the Market Share and Price Premium of GI Foods—The Case of the Hungarian Food Discounters," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-1, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Maina, FW & Mburu, J, 2016. "Assessing producers’ perceptions of protecting coffee and apple mangoes as geographical indications in Kenya," 2016 Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 249344, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Galtier, F. & Belletti, Giovanni & Marescotti, Andrea, 2008. "Are Geographical Indications a way to "decommodify" the coffee market?," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43834, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa105:7851. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.