The roles of geographical indications (PDO and PGI) on the internationalisation process of agro-food products
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Belletti, Giovanni, 1999. "Origin labelled products, reputation and heterogeneity of firms," 67th Seminar, October 28-30, 1999, LeMans, France 241035, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tauber, Ramona & Anders, Sven M. & Langinier, Corinne, 2011. "The Economics of Geographical Indications: Welfare Implications," Working Papers 103262, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Mariarosaria Agostino & Francesco Trivieri, 2016. "European Wines Exports Towards Emerging Markets. The Role of Geographical Identity," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 233-256, June.
- Thanasis Kizos & Hristos Vakoufaris, 2011. "What is the extent of short food supply chains in Greece? Evidence from the cheese supply chains in the North Aegean Region," International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1/2), pages 48-67.
- Galli, Francesca & Carbone, Anna & Caswell, Julie A. & Sorrentino, Alessandro, 2011. "A Multi-Criteria Approach to Assessing PDOs/PGIs: An Italian Pilot Study," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 2(3).
- Claudio Bellia & G. Fabiola Safonte, 2015. "Prodotti agroalimentari e segni distintivi di qualità. Dimensione economica dei prodotti contrassegnati da marchi dop/igp in forza delle normative comunitarie e strategie di valorizzazione," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 17(1), pages 81-105.
- Ohe, Yasuo & Ciani, Adriano, 2010. "Hedonic Pricing Evaluation on Agritourism Activity in Italy: Local Culture-based or Facility-based?," 116th Seminar, October 27-30, 2010, Parma, Italy 95210, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Teuber, Ramona, 2011. "Protecting Geographical Indications: Lessons learned from the Economic Literature," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 116081, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nacka, Marina & Georgiev, Nenad & Dabovic Anastasovska, Jadranka, 2012. "The Economics Of Industrial Property Rights: Use Of Geographical Indications As A Marketing Strategy For Competitiveness Of Wine Sector In Republic Of Macedonia," 132nd Seminar, October 25-27, 2012, Skopje, Republic of Macedonia 139506, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsQuality Food Products (QFPs); PDO and PGI; Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs); Marketing strategies.; Agribusiness; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa105:7851. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.