Hedonic Pricing Evaluation on Agritourism Activity in Italy: Local Culture-based or Facility-based?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Isabel Vanslembrouck & Guido Huylenbroeck & J. Meensel, 2005. "Impact of Agriculture on Rural Tourism: A Hedonic Pricing Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(1), pages 17-30.
- Belletti, Giovanni & Burgassi, Tunia & Manco, Elisabetta & Marescotti, Andrea & Pacciani, Alessandro & Scaramuzzi, Silvia, 2007. "The roles of geographical indications (PDO and PGI) on the internationalisation process of agro-food products," 105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy 7851, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsagritourism; local cultural heritage; hedonic pricing; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Labor and Human Capital;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-11-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2010-11-13 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2010-11-13 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa116:95210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .