Hedonic Pricing Evaluation on Agritourism Activity in Italy: Local Culture-based or Facility-based?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Isabel Vanslembrouck & Guido Huylenbroeck & J. Meensel, 2005. "Impact of Agriculture on Rural Tourism: A Hedonic Pricing Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(1), pages 17-30.
- Belletti, Giovanni & Burgassi, Tunia & Manco, Elisabetta & Marescotti, Andrea & Pacciani, Alessandro & Scaramuzzi, Silvia, 2007. "The roles of geographical indications (PDO and PGI) on the internationalisation process of agro-food products," 105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy 7851, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsagritourism; local cultural heritage; hedonic pricing; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Labor and Human Capital;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-11-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2010-11-13 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2010-11-13 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa116:95210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.