The Economics Of Industrial Property Rights: Use Of Geographical Indications As A Marketing Strategy For Competitiveness Of Wine Sector In Republic Of Macedonia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Belletti, Giovanni & Burgassi, Tunia & Manco, Elisabetta & Marescotti, Andrea & Pacciani, Alessandro & Scaramuzzi, Silvia, 2007. "The roles of geographical indications (PDO and PGI) on the internationalisation process of agro-food products," 105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy 7851, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsGeographical indications; marketing; competitiveness; wine sub-sector; trade indicators; International Relations/Trade; Marketing; Q17;
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-01-07 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-01-07 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-TRA-2013-01-07 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa132:139506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .