Spatial Integration On The Hungarian Milk Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan & Loy, Jens-Peter & Meyer, Jochen, 2006. "Data Aggregation and Vertical Price Transmission: An Experiment with German Food Prices," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25291, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ihle, Rico & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan, 2008. "A Comparison of Threshold Cointegration and Markov-Switching Vector Error Correction Models in Price Transmission Analysis," 2008 Conference, April 21-22, 2008, St. Louis, Missouri 37603, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Rumankova, Lenka, 2012. "Examination of existence of the law of one price at Czech meat markets," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 4(1), March.
- Zoltán Bakucs, Lajos & Fertő, Imre & Szabó, Gábor G., 2010. "Contractual relationships in the Hungarian milk sector," IAMO Forum 2010: Institutions in Transition – Challenges for New Modes of Governance 52700, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Zoltan Bakucs & Jan Falkowski & Imre Ferto, 2012. "Does Farm and Processing Industry Structure Matter for Price Transmission? Some Evidence From Transition Countries: A Comparison of Dairy Sectors in Hungary and Poland," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1212, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Bakucs, Lajos Zoltan & Falkowski, Jan & Ferto, Imre, 2010. "Milk Market Integration between Hungary and Poland," 84th Annual Conference, March 29-31, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland 91809, Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
Keywordshorizontal integration; transition economy; threshold cointegration; Livestock Production/Industries; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa104:7832. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .