Food Safety Standards and Export Competitiveness in the Food and Processed Food Industries in Asia-Pacific Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2003.
"Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 170-192, March.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2000. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 485, Boston College Department of Economics.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2001. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 8079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Otsuki, Tsunehiro & Wilson, John S. & Sewadeh, Mirvat, 2001. "Saving two in a billion: : quantifying the trade effect of European food safety standards on African exports," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 495-514, October.
- Anderson, James E, 1979. "A Theoretical Foundation for the Gravity Equation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 106-116, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813144415_0004 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuan Li & John C. Beghin, 2017.
"A meta-analysis of estimates of the impact of technical barriers to trade,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Nontariff Measures and International Trade, chapter 4, pages 63-77
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Li, Yuan & Beghin, John C., 2012. "A meta-analysis of estimates of the impact of technical barriers to trade," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 497-511.
- Li, Yuan & Beghin, John C., 2010. "A Meta-Analysis of Estimates of the Impact of Technical Barriers to Trade," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31968, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Melo, Oscar & Engler, Alejandra & Nahuelhual, Laura & Cofre, Gabriela & Barrena, Jose, 2012. "Does Sanitary and Phytosanitary regulation stringency affect developing countries exports? Evidence from Chilean fruit exports," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125298, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa103:9399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.