International Export Flows of Vietnam :A Gravity Model Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2003.
"Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 170-192, March.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2000. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 485, Boston College Department of Economics.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2001. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 8079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bergstrand, Jeffrey H, 1985. "The Gravity Equation in International Trade: Some Microeconomic Foundations and Empirical Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(3), pages 474-481, August.
- Hausman, Jerry A & Taylor, William E, 1981.
"Panel Data and Unobservable Individual Effects,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1377-1398, November.
- Mitze, Timo, 2010.
"Estimating Gravity Models of International Trade with Correlated Time-Fixed Regressors: To IV or not IV?,"
23540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timo Mitze, 2010. "Estimating Gravity Models of International Trade with Correlated Time-Fixed Regressors: To IV or not IV?," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_22, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Emla Fitzsimons & Vincent Hogan & J. Peter Neary, 1999.
"Explaining the Volume of North-South Trade in Ireland - A Gravity Model Approach,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 30(4), pages 381-401.
- Fitzsimons, E. & Hogan, V. & Neary, J.P., 1999. "Explaining the volume of North-South Trade in Ireland: a Gravity Model Approach," Papers 99/14, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- I-Hui Cheng & Howard J. Wall, 2005.
"Controlling for heterogeneity in gravity models of trade and integration,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 49-63.
- I-Hui Cheng & Howard J. Wall, 2004. "Controlling for heterogeneity in gravity models of trade and integration," Working Papers 1999-010, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- McCallum, John, 1995. "National Borders Matter: Canada-U.S. Regional Trade Patterns," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 615-623, June.
- Dawn Richards Elliott, 2007. "Caribbean regionalism and the expectation of increased trade: Insights from a time-series gravity model," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 117-136.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:13:y:2007:i:4:p:403-414 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alan Deardorff, 1998.
"Determinants of Bilateral Trade: Does Gravity Work in a Neoclassical World?,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Regionalization of the World Economy, pages 7-32
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deardorff, A.V., 1995. "Determinants of Bilateral Trade : Does Gravity Work in a Neoclassical World?," Papers 95-05, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Alan V. Deardorff, 1995. "Determinants of Bilateral Trade: Does Gravity Work in a Neoclassical World?," NBER Working Papers 5377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rault, Christophe & Sova, Robert & Sova, Anamaria, 2007. "Modeling International Trade Flows Between Eastern European Countries and OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 2851, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Laura Serlenga & Yongcheol Shin, 2004.
"Gravity Models of the Intra-EU Trade: Application of the Hausman-Taylor Estimation in Heterogeneous Panels with Common Time-specific Factors,"
ESE Discussion Papers
105, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Yongcheol Shin & Laura Serlenga, 2004. "Gravity Models of the Intra-EU Trade: Application of the Hausman-Taylor Estimation in Heterogeneous Panels with Common Time-specific Factors," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 671, Econometric Society.
- Feenstra, Robert C, 2002. "Border Effects and the Gravity Equation: Consistent Methods for Estimation," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 49(5), pages 491-506, December.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789814749589_0002 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Egger, Peter & Pfaffermayr, Michael, 2003. "A generalized design for bilateral trade flow models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 391-397, September.
- Bastos, Paulo & Silva, Joana, 2010.
"The quality of a firm's exports: Where you export to matters,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 99-111, November.
- Paulo Bastos & Joana Silva, 2008. "The Quality of a Firm’s Exports: Where you Export to Matters," Discussion Papers 08/18, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Bresson, Georges & Pirotte, Alain, 2003. "Fixed effects, random effects or Hausman-Taylor?: A pretest estimator," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 361-369, June.
- Longo, Robert & Sekkat, Khalid, 2004.
"Economic Obstacles to Expanding Intra-African Trade,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1309-1321, August.
- Roberto Longo & Khalid Sekkat, 2004. "Economic obstacles to expanding intra-African trade," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7358, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Thuy Nguyen & Jean-Louis Arcand, 2009. "Gravity Equation for Different Product Groups: A study at product level," Working Papers 18, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Anderson, James E, 1979. "A Theoretical Foundation for the Gravity Equation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 106-116, March.
- Morris Goldstein & Mohsin S. Khan, 2017.
"The Supply and Demand for Exports: A Simultaneous Approach,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: TRADE CURRENCIES AND FINANCE, chapter 2, pages 83-104
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Goldstein, Morris & Khan, Mohsin S, 1978. "The Supply and Demand for Exports: A Simultaneous Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(2), pages 275-286, May.
More about this item
KeywordsGravity model; Exports; Vietnam; Instrumental variables;
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bxr:bxrceb:2013/159693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dulbebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.