Caribbean regionalism and the expectation of increased trade: Insights from a time-series gravity model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thi Hanh Vu, 2013. "International Export Flows of Vietnam :A Gravity Model Approach," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 56(1), pages 83-108.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Carlyn Ramlogan-Dobson, 2013.
"Convergence of Inflationary Shocks: Evidence from the Caribbean,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(9), pages 1229-1243, September.
- Juan C. Cuestas & Carlyn Dobson, 2013. "Convergence of inflationary shocks: evidence from the Caribbean," NCID Working Papers 02/2013, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Carlyn Dobson, 2011. "Inflation persistence: Implication for a monetary union in the Caribbean," Working Papers 2011017, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Eric Pentecost & Paul Turner, 2010. "Demand and Supply Shocks in the Caribbean Economies: Implications for Monetary Union," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(10), pages 1325-1337, October.
- Hanh Vu Thi, 2015. "Essays on the Export Performance of Vietnam/Essais sur la Performance à l'Exportation du Vietnam," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/216765, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsGravity model; Caribbean; regionalism; integration; time-series analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jitecd:v:16:y:2007:i:1:p:117-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJTE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.