Fixed effects, random effects or Hausman-Taylor?: A pretest estimator
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cardellichio, Peter A, 1990. "Estimation of Production Behavior Using Pooled Microdata," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(1), pages 11-18, February.
- So Im, Kyung & Ahn, Seung C. & Schmidt, Peter & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1999. "Efficient estimation of panel data models with strictly exogenous explanatory variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 177-201, November.
- Hausman, Jerry A & Taylor, William E, 1981.
"Panel Data and Unobservable Individual Effects,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1377-1398, November.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Owusu-Gyapong, Anthony, 1986. "Alternative Estimating Techniques for Panel Data on Strike Activity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(3), pages 526-531, August.
- Moulton, Brent R., 1986. "Random group effects and the precision of regression estimates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 385-397, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:79:y:2003:i:3:p:361-369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.