Alternative Estimating Techniques for Panel Data on Strike Activity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Bresson, Georges & Pirotte, Alain, 2003. "Fixed effects, random effects or Hausman-Taylor?: A pretest estimator," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 361-369, June.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Bresson, Georges & Pirotte, Alain, 2009.
"Testing the fixed effects restrictions? A Monte Carlo study of Chamberlain's Minimum Chi-Squared test,"
Statistics & Probability Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 79(10), pages 1358-1362, May.
- Baltagi H-B & Bresson G. & Pirotte A., 2007. "Testing the fixed effects restrictions? A Monte Carlo study of Chamberlain’s Minimum Chi-Squared test," Working Papers ERMES 0703, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Georges Bresson & Alain Pirotte, 2009. "Testing the Fixed Effects Restrictions? A Monte Carlo Study of Chamberlain's Minimum Chi-Squared Test," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 115, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Guggenberger, Patrik, 2010. "The impact of a Hausman pretest on the size of a hypothesis test: The panel data case," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 337-343, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:68:y:1986:i:3:p:526-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.