Quantifying Sources of Dairy Farm Business Risk and Implications for Risk Management Strategies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boisvert, Richard N. & McCarl, Bruce, 1990. "Agricultural Risk Modeling Using Mathematical Programming," Research Bulletins 183294, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Dismukes, Robert & Durst, Ron L., 2006. "Whole-Farm Approaches to a Safety Net," Economic Information Bulletin 33893, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- El Benni, Nadja & Finger, Robert, 2014.
"Where is the risk? Price, yield and cost risk in Swiss crop production,"
Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement,
Editions NecPlus, vol. 95(03), pages 299-326, September.
- Nadja El Benni & Robert Finger, 2014. "Where is the risk? Price, yield and cost risk in Swiss crop production," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 95(3), pages 299-326.
- El Benni, Nadja & Finger, Robert, 2012. "Where is the risk? Price, yield and cost risk in Swiss crop production," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126758, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Schmit, Todd M. & Chang, Hung-Hao & Boisvert, Richard N. & Tauer, Loren W., 2007. "Quantifying the Contributions to Dairy Farm Business Risk: Implications for Producer's Risk Management Strategies," EB Series 121879, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsLivestock Production/Industries; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cudawp:127012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dacorus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.