Whole-Farm Approaches to a Safety Net
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hisham S. El-Osta, 2018. "Strategies to Manage Risk and their Role in Impacting Economic Performance among Farm Households," Applied Economics and Finance, Redfame publishing, vol. 5(2), pages 49-64, March.
- Meuwissen, Miranda P.M. & Van Asseldonk, Marcel A.P.M. & Pietola, Kyosti & Hardaker, J. Brian & Huirne, Ruud B.M., 2011. "Income insurance as a risk management tool after 2013 CAP reforms?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114649, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bahrs, Enno & Blanck, Niklas, 2009. "Die Risikoausgleichsrücklage als Instrument des landwirtschaftlichen Risikomanagements," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 58(04), pages 1-9, May.
- -, 2009. "The outlook for agriculture and rural development in the Americas: a perspective on Latin America and the Caribbean, 2009," Coediciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1379 edited by Iica.
- Williams, Jeffery R. & Saffert, Andrew T. & Barnaby, G. Art & Llewelyn, Richard V. & Langemeier, Michael R., 2014.
"A Risk Analysis of Adjusted Gross Revenue-Lite on Beef Farms,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 227-244, May.
- Williams, Jeffery R. & Saffert, Andrew T. & Barnaby, Glenn Arthur, Jr. & Llewelyn, Richard V. & Langemeier, Michael R., 2014. "A Risk Analysis of Adjusted Gross Revenue-Lite on Beef Farms," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 46(2), pages 1-18, May.
- Chang, Hung-Hao & Schmit, Todd M. & Boisvert, Richard N. & Tauer, Loren W., 2007. "Quantifying Sources of Dairy Farm Business Risk and Implications for Risk Management Strategies," Working Papers 127012, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersib:33893. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.