Die RisikoausgleichsrÃ¼cklage als Instrument des landwirtschaftlichen Risikomanagements
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lishman, J.-L. & Nieuwoudt, W. Lieb, 2003. "An analysis of factors contributing to the use of an income equalisation deposit scheme by commercial farmers in South Africa," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 42(4), December.
- Buffier, B.D. & Metternick-Jones, M.A., 1995. "Income Equalisation Deposits: Enhancing Farm Viability," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 63(01), April.
- Monke, James D., 1997. "Do Farmers Need Tax-Deferred Savings Accounts to Help Manage Income Risk?," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33737, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Kevin Z. Chen & Karl D. Meilke, 1996. "A Reevaluation of Canada's Safety Net Programs for Agriculture," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 44(4), pages 361-368, December.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Dismukes, Robert & Durst, Ron L., 2006. "Whole-Farm Approaches to a Safety Net," Economic Information Bulletin 33893, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
KeywordsRisikomanagement; AusgleichsrÃ¼cklage; EinkommensglÃ¤ttung; Steuerrecht; risk management; income equalization deposit; tax law; farm safety net; Farm Management; Financial Economics; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gjagec:134436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iahubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.