Attribute processing in environmental choice analysis: implications for willingness to pay
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kjartan Sælensminde, 2002. "The Impact of Choice Inconsistencies in Stated Choice Studies," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 23(4), pages 403-420, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohammed Alemu & Morten Mørkbak & Søren Olsen & Carsten Jensen, 2013.
"Attending to the Reasons for Attribute Non-attendance in Choice Experiments,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 54(3), pages 333-359, March.
- Mohammed Hussen Alemu & Morten Raun Mørkbak & Søren Bøye Olsen & Carsten Lynge Jensen, 2011. "Attending to the reasons for attribute non-attendance in Choice Experiments," IFRO Working Paper 2011/8, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Collins, Andrew T. & Rose, John M. & Hensher, David A., 2013. "Specification issues in a generalised random parameters attribute nonattendance model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 234-253.
- Marsh, Dan & Mkwara, Lena Asimenye & Scarpa, Riccardo, 2010. "Does respondent’s perceived knowledge of the status quo affect attribute attendance and WTP in choice experiments? Evidence from the Karapiro Catchment Freshwater streams," 2010 Conference, August 26-27, 2010, Nelson, New Zealand 96809, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Marit E. Kragt, 2013. "Stated and Inferred Attribute Attendance Models: A Comparison with Environmental Choice Experiments," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 719-736, September.
- Kravchenko, Alex, 2014. "Influence of rudimentary attribute non-attendance (ANA) on choice experiment parameter estimates and design efficiency: A Monte Carlo Simulation analysis," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 11(C), pages 57-68.
- Poulos, Christine & Yang, Jui-Chen & Patil, Sumeet R. & Pattanayak, Subhrendu & Wood, Siri & Goodyear, Lorelei & Gonzalez, Juan Marcos, 2012. "Consumer preferences for household water treatment products in Andhra Pradesh, India," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(4), pages 738-746.
More about this item
KeywordsAttribute processing strategies; environmental restoration; equality constrained latent class model; multinomial logit model; willingness to pay; Environmental Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2010-07-17 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ENV-2010-07-17 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2010-07-17 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aesc10:91718. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .