Report NEP-TUR-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Fielding & Anja Shortland, 2010. "How Do Tourists React to Political Violence?: An Empirical Analysis of Tourism in Egypt," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1022, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Marek Giergiczny & Sviataslau Valasiuk & Tomasz Żylicz, 2010. "Nature protection in an economically depressed region," Working Papers 2010-09, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Peter B. Dixon & Bumsoo Lee & Todd Muehlenbeck & Maureen T. Rimmer & Adam Z. Rose & George Verikios, 2010. "Effects on the U.S. of an H1N1 epidemic: analysis with a quarterly CGE model," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-202, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Longo, Alberto & Rowan, Emma & Hutchinson, W. George, 2010. "Reducing Bias from Choice Experiments Estimates in the Demand for Recreation," 84th Annual Conference, March 29-31, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland 91827, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Campbell, Danny & Lorimer, Victoria & Aravena, Claudia & Hutchinson, W. George, 2010. "Attribute processing in environmental choice analysis: implications for willingness to pay," 84th Annual Conference, March 29-31, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland 91718, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Campbell, Danny & Doherty, Edel & Hynes, Stephen & van Rensburg, Tom M., 2010. "Combining discrete and continuous mixing approaches to accommodate heterogeneity in price sensitivities in environmental choice analysis," 84th Annual Conference, March 29-31, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland 91723, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Shibashis Mukherjee & Arthur J. Caplan, 2010. "GIS-Based Estimation of Housing Amenities: The Case of High Grounds and Stagnant Streams," Working Papers 2010-01, Utah State University, Department of Economics.