Combining discrete and continuous mixing approaches to accommodate heterogeneity in price sensitivities in environmental choice analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hartwick, John M, 1977.
"Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 972-974, December.
- John Hartwick, 1976. "Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources," Working Papers 220, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- van Calker, K.J. & Berentsen, P.B.M. & Giesen, G.W.J. & Huirne, R.B.M., 2008. "Maximising sustainability of Dutch dairy farming systems for different stakeholders: A modelling approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 407-419, April.
- Van Passel, Steven & Nevens, Frank & Mathijs, Erik & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2007. "Measuring farm sustainability and explaining differences in sustainable efficiency," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 149-161, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Lanz & Allan Provins, 2013.
"Valuing Local Environmental Amenity with Discrete Choice Experiments: Spatial Scope Sensitivity and Heterogeneous Marginal Utility of Income,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 56(1), pages 105-130, September.
- Bruno Lanz & Allan Provins, 2011. "Valuing Local Environmental Amenity with Discrete Choice Experiments: Spatial Scope Sensitivity and Heterogeneous Marginal Utility of Income," CEPE Working paper series 11-79, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Erlend Dancke Sandorf & Danny Campbell & Nick Hanley, 2015. "Disentangling the Influence of Knowledge on Processing Strategies in Choice Modelling," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2015-02, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
More about this item
Keywordsdiscrete choice experiments; discrete mixtures; continuous mixtures; mixtures of distributions; price sensitivities; farmland recreation; willing to pay space; Environmental Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2010-07-17 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ENV-2010-07-17 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2010-07-17 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aesc10:91723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .