How Do Tourists React to Political Violence?: An Empirical Analysis of Tourism in Egypt
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Fielding & Anja Shortland, 2011. "How Do Tourists React To Political Violence? An Empirical Analysis Of Tourism In Egypt," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 217-243.
References listed on IDEAS
- Perroni, Carlo & Rutherford, Thomas F, 1998. "A Comparison of the Performance of Flexible Functional Forms for Use in Applied General Equilibrium Modelling," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 11(3), pages 245-263, June.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tol, Richard S. J., 2009. "The EU 20/20/2020 Targets: An Overview of the EMF22 Assessment," Papers WP325, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Paul K. Gorecki & Seán Lyons & Richard S. J. Tol, 2009. "EU Climate Change Policy 2013-2020: Using the Clean Development Mechanism More Effectively," Papers WP299, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
KeywordsTourism; political violence; Egypt;
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2010-07-17 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-POL-2010-07-17 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2010-07-17 (Tourism Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp1022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .