Economic Boom, Financial Bust, And The Fate Of Thai Agriculture: Was Growth In The 1990s Too Fast?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin, Will J. & Warr, Peter G., 1994.
"Determinants of agriculture's relative decline: Thailand,"
Blackwell, pages 219-235.
- Martin, Will J. & Warr, Peter G., 1994. "Determinants of agriculture's relative decline: Thailand," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2-3), December.
- Corden, W M & Findlay, Ronald, 1975. "Urban Unemployment, Intersectoral Capital Mobility and Development Policy," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 42(165), pages 59-78, February.
- Corden, W Max & Neary, J Peter, 1982. "Booming Sector and De-Industrialisation in a Small Open Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 825-848, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coxhead, Ian, 2000.
"Tax Reform and the Environment in Developing Economies: Is a Double Dividend Possible,"
Staff Paper Series
431, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Ian Coxhead, 2000. "Tax Reform and the Environment in Developing Economies: Is a Double Dividend Possible," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 431, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Waleerat Suphannachart & Peter Warr, 2010. "Total Factor Productivity in Thai Agriculture Measurement and Determinants," Working Papers 201001, Kasetsart University, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Tipraqsa, Prasnee & Craswell, Eric T. & Noble, Andrew D. & Schmidt-Vogt, Dietrich, 2007. "Resource integration for multiple benefits: Multifunctionality of integrated farming systems in Northeast Thailand," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 694-703, June.
- Coxhead, Ian, 2002. "Development and the Environment in Asia: A Survey of Recent Literature," Staff Paper Series 455, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor and Human Capital; Land Economics/Use; Productivity Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea98:20791. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .