Combining discrete choice experiment, eye tracking and sensory tests to assess consumer preferences for nutritional and health claims
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel T. Knoepfle & Joseph Tao-yi Wang & Colin F. Camerer, 2009. "Studying Learning in Games Using Eye-Tracking," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 7(2-3), pages 388-398, 04-05.
- Bryan Bollinger & Phillip Leslie & Alan Sorensen, 2011.
"Calorie Posting in Chain Restaurants,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 91-128, February.
- Bollinger, Bryan & Leslie, Phillip & Sorensen, Alan, 2010. "Calorie Posting in Chain Restaurants," Working Papers 56693, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Bryan Bollinger & Phillip Leslie & Alan Sorensen, 2010. "Calorie Posting in Chain Restaurants," NBER Working Papers 15648, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Reynolds, Travis & Kolodinsky, Jane & Murray, Byron, 2012. "Consumer preferences and willingness to pay for compact fluorescent lighting: Policy implications for energy efficiency promotion in Saint Lucia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 712-722.
- Abdullah, Sabah & Mariel, Petr, 2010.
"Choice experiment study on the willingness to pay to improve electricity services,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4570-4581, August.
- Sabah Abdulla & P Mariel, 2009. "Choice Experiment Study on the Wilingness to Pay to Improve Electricity Services," Department of Economics Working Papers 15/09, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Czajkowski, Mikołaj & Zagórska, Katarzyna & Letki, Natalia & Tryjanowski, Piotr & Wąs, Adam, 2021.
"Drivers of farmers’ willingness to adopt extensive farming practices in a globally important bird area,"
Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C).
- Mikołaj Czajkowski & Katarzyna Zagórska & Natalia Letki & Piotr Tryjanowski & Adam Wąs, 2019. "Drivers of farmers’ willingness to adopt extensive farming practices in a globally important bird area," Working Papers 2019-06, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Rebecca Boehm & Hannah Kitchel & Selena Ahmed & Anaya Hall & Colin M. Orians & John Richard Stepp & Al Robbat, Jr. & Timothy S. Griffin & Sean B. Cash, 2019. "Is Agricultural Emissions Mitigation on the Menu for Tea Drinkers?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(18), pages 1-20, September.
- Zaffou, Madiha & Campbell, Benjamin, 2016. "The Impact of Restaurant Menu Labeling on the Cost of the Selected Meals," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229941, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Hyowon Kim & Dong Soo Kim & Greg M. Allenby, 2020. "Benefit Formation and Enhancement," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 419-468, December.
- Hussain, Salman, 2006. "Co-regulation and voluntarism in the provision of food safety: lessons from institutional economics," Working Papers 45996, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
- Anderson, Simon P. & Foros, Øystein & Kind, Hans Jarle, 2012.
"Product quality, competition, and multi-purchasing,"
2012/9, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Anderson, Simon P & Foros, Øystein & Kind, Hans Jarle, 2012. "Product quality, competition, and multi-purchasing," CEPR Discussion Papers 8923, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Min, Shi & Wang, Xiaobing & Yu, Xiaohua, 2021. "Does dietary knowledge affect household food waste in the developing economy of China?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C).
- Mika Kortelainen & Timo Kuosmanen, 2007.
"Eco-efficiency analysis of consumer durables using absolute shadow prices,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 57-69, October.
- Mika Kortelainen & Timo Kuosmanen, 2005. "Eco-Efficiency Analysis of Consumer Durables Using Absolute Shadow Prices," Public Economics 0511022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barnett, William A. & Serletis, Apostolos, 2008.
"Consumer preferences and demand systems,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 210-224, December.
- William Barnett & Apostolos Serletis, 2008. "Consumer preferences and demand systems," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200801, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2008.
- Barnett, William A. & Serletis, Apostolos, 2008. "Consumer preferences and demand systems," MPRA Paper 8413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mtimet, Nadhem & Ujiie, Kiyokazu & Kashiwagi, Kenichi & Zaibet, Lokman & Nagaki, Masakazu, 2011. "The effects of Information and Country of Origin on Japanese Olive Oil Consumer Selection," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114642, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Greene, David & Hossain, Anushah & Hofmann, Julia & Helfand, Gloria & Beach, Robert, 2018. "Consumer willingness to pay for vehicle attributes: What do we Know?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 258-279.
- Jitender Singh, 2016. "Quality of Public Goods, Public Policy and Human Development: A State-wise Analysis," Indian Journal of Human Development, , vol. 10(2), pages 215-235, August.
- Charles R. Hulten & Leonard I. Nakamura, 2019.
"Expanded GDP for Welfare Measurement in the 21st Century,"
NBER Working Papers
26578, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles R. Hulten & Leonard I. Nakamura, 2020. "Expanded GDP for Welfare Measurement in the 21st Century," Working Papers 20-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Choi, Andy S., 2013. "Nonmarket values of major resources in the Korean DMZ areas: A test of distance decay," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 97-107.
- Doherty, Edel & Campbell, Danny, 2011. "Demand for improved food safety and quality: a cross-regional comparison," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108791, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Kemp-Benedict, Eric, 2013. "Resource Return on Investment under Markup Pricing," MPRA Paper 49154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schleich, Joachim & Faure, Corinne & Guetlein, Marie-Charlotte & Tu, Gengyang, 2020. "Conveyance, envy, and homeowner choice of appliances," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(C).
- Trojanek, Radoslaw & Huderek-Glapska, Sonia, 2018. "Measuring the noise cost of aviation â€“ The association between the Limited Use Area around Warsaw Chopin Airport and property values," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 103-114.
More about this item
KeywordsFood and Agricultural Policy Analysis; Experimental Economics; Food Safety and Nutrition;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea18:273861. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.