Ex-post Livestock Diseases, and Pastoralists' Averting Decisions in Tanzania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christophe Bontemps & Céline Nauges, 2016.
"The Impact of Perceptions in Averting-decision Models: An Application of the Special Regressor Method to Drinking Water Choices,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 98(1), pages 297-313.
- Bontemps, Christophe & Nauges, Céline, 2014. "The impact of perceptions in averting-decision models: An application of the special regressor method to drinking water choices," TSE Working Papers 14-537, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Rault, Arnaud & Krebs, Stephane, 2014. "Farmers’ willingness to vaccinate against endemic animal diseases: A theoretical approach," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182780, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Vuong, Quang H, 1989. "Likelihood Ratio Tests for Model Selection and Non-nested Hypotheses," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 307-333, March.
- Travis J. Lybbert & Christopher B. Barrett & Solomon Desta & D. Layne Coppock, 2004.
"Stochastic wealth dynamics and risk management among a poor population,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(498), pages 750-777, October.
- Lybbert, Travis J. & Barrett, Christopher B. & Desta, Solomon & Coppock, D. Layne, 2002. "Stochastic Wealth Dynamics And Risk Management Among A Poor Population," Working Papers 14736, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Wolf, Christopher A., 2005. "Producer Livestock Disease Management Incentives and Decisions," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 0(Issue 1), pages 1-16.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Mikkel Barslund, 2007. "CHECKROB: Stata module to perform robustness check of alternative specifications," Statistical Software Components S456837, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 06 Jun 2018.
- John Mclnerney, 1996. "Old Economics For New Problems -Livestock Disease: Presidential Address," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 295-314.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity/Rural/Urban Development; Consumer/Household Economics; Health Economics and Policy; Livestock Production/Industries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea16:235764. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.