Impacts of Natural Hazards on County-level Per Capita Income in the United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raddatz, Claudio, 2007.
"Are external shocks responsible for the instability of output in low-income countries?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 155-187, September.
- Raddatz, Claudio, 2005. "Are external shocks responsible for the instability of output in low income countries?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3680, The World Bank.
- Eduardo Rodriguez-Oreggia & Alejandro De La Fuente & Rodolfo De La Torre & Hector A. Moreno, 2013. "Natural Disasters, Human Development and Poverty at the Municipal Level in Mexico," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(3), pages 442-455, March.
- Richard Evans & Yingyao Hu & Zhong Zhao, 2010.
"The fertility effect of catastrophe: U.S. hurricane births,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 23(1), pages 1-36, January.
- Evans, Richard W. & Hu, Yingyao & Zhao, Zhong, 2007. "The Fertility Effect of Catastrophe: U.S. Hurricane Births," IZA Discussion Papers 2975, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- J. Matthew Fannin & John D. Barreca & Joshua D. Detre, 2012. "The Role of Public Wealth in Recovery and Resiliency to Natural Disasters in Rural Communities," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(2), pages 549-555.
- Noy, Ilan & Vu, Tam Bang, 2010.
"The economics of natural disasters in a developing country: The case of Vietnam,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 345-354, August.
- Ilan Noy & Tam Bang Vu, 2009. "The Economics of Natural Disasters in a Developing Country: The Case of Vietnam," Working Papers 200903, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Ariel R. Belasen & Solomon W. Polachek, 2009.
"How Disasters Affect Local Labor Markets: The Effects of Hurricanes in Florida,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 44(1).
- Belasen, Ariel R. & Polachek, Solomon, 2007. "How Disasters Affect Local Labor Markets: The Effects of Hurricanes in Florida," IZA Discussion Papers 2976, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Caballero, Ricardo J & Hammour, Mohamad L, 1994. "The Cleansing Effect of Recessions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1350-1368, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity/Rural/Urban Development; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea14:170202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.