An Agent-Based Model of Exurban Land Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tajibaeva, Liaila & Haight, Robert G. & Polasky, Stephen, 2008.
"A discrete-space urban model with environmental amenities,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 170-196, May.
- Tajibaeva, Liaila & Haight, Robert G. & Polasky, Stephen, 2003. "A Discrete Space Urban Model With Environmental Amenities," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21907, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Magliocca, Nicholas & McConnell, Virginia & Walls, Margaret & Safirova, Elena, 2012.
"Zoning on the urban fringe: Results from a new approach to modeling land and housing markets,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 198-210.
- Magliocca, Nicholas & McConnell, Virginia & Walls, Margaret & Safirova, Elena, 2012. "Zoning on the Urban Fringe: Results from a New Approach to Modeling Land and Housing Markets," Discussion Papers dp-11-32, Resources For the Future.
- Elena G. Irwin & Kathleen P. Bell & Nancy E. Bockstael & David A. Newburn & Mark D. Partridge & JunJie Wu, 2009. "The Economics of Urban-Rural Space," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 435-459, September.
- Tatiana Filatova & Anne van der Veen & Dawn C. Parker, 2009. "Land Market Interactions between Heterogeneous Agents in a Heterogeneous Landscape-Tracing the Macro-Scale Effects of Individual Trade-Offs between Environmental Amenities and Disamenities," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 57(4), pages 431-457, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-05-24 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-05-24 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea11:103641. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.