Incidence of Agro-Climate Variability over Grass-Fed Cattle Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Avent, R. Keith & Ward, Clement E. & Lalman, David L., 2004. "Market Valuation of Preconditioning Feeder Calves," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(01), April.
- DeeVon Bailey & Monte C. Peterson & B. Wade Brorsen, 1991. "A Comparison of Video Cattle Auction and Regional Market Prices," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(2), pages 465-475.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Dhuyvetter, Kevin C., 2004. "Preconditioning Beef Calves: Are Expected Premiums Sufficient To Justify The Practice?," 2004 Annual Meeting, June 30-July 2, 2004, Honolulu, Hawaii 36196, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Bailey, DeeVon & Peterson, Monte C., 1991. "A Comparison Of Pricing Structures At Video And Traditional Cattle Auctions," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(02), December.
- Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Schroeder, Ted C., 1999. "Determinants Of Feeder Cattle Price-Weight Slides," 1999 Annual Meeting, July 11-14, 1999, Fargo, ND 35679, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lanfranco, Bruno A. & Ferraro, Bruno & Rostan, Francisco, 2015. "Beef Cattle in the MERCOSUR bloc: Integrated or Separate Markets?," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212030, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordscattle prices; climate variability; agro-ecological conditions; seasonal effects; price formation; differentiated products; Demand and Price Analysis; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea10:61182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .