Spatial Clustering of the U.S. Biotech Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael R. Darby & Lynne G. Zucker, 1996. "Star Scientists, Institutions, and the Entry of Japanese Biotechnology Enterprises," NBER Working Papers 5795, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas & Bjornson, Bruce, 1997. "Vertical and Horizontal Coordination in the Agro-biotechnology Industry: Evidence and Implications," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(01), pages 129-139, July.
- Stephan J. Goetz & Anil Rupasingha, 2002. "High-Tech Firm Clustering: Implications for Rural Areas," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1229-1236.
- M Gray & E Parker, 1998. "Industrial change and regional development: the case of the US biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(10), pages 1757-1774, October.
- Murat Isik, 2004. "Environmental Regulation and the Spatial Structure of the U.S. Dairy Sector," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(4), pages 949-962.
- Lerner, Josh & Merges, Robert P, 1998. "The Control of Technology Alliances: An Empirical Analysis of the Biotechnology Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 125-156, June.
- Jørn Rattsø & Jon Hernes Fiva, 2005. "Decentralization with Property Taxation to Improve Incentives: Evidence from Local Governments’ Discrete Choice," Working Paper Series 5305, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, revised 02 Sep 2005.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg & Rebecca Henderson, 1993.
"Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 577-598.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg & Rebecca Henderson, 1992. "Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations," NBER Working Papers 3993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaffe, A.B. & Trajtenberg, M., 1992. "Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations," Papers 14-92, Tel Aviv.
- Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas G. & Bjornson, Bruce, 1997. "Vertical And Horizontal Coordination In The Agro-Biotechnology Industry: Evidence And Implications," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(01), July.
- Stephan J. Goetz & R. Shannon Morgan, 1995. "State-Level Locational Determinants of Biotechnology Firms," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 9(2), pages 174-184, May.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea06:21360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .