Optimal Economic Landscapes with Habitat Fragmentation Effects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Turner, Matthew A., 2005.
"Landscape preferences and patterns of residential development,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 19-54, January.
- Matthew Turner, 2003. "Landscape Preferences and Patterns of Residential Development," Working Papers mturner-03-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Smith, Rodney B. W. & Shogren, Jason F., 2002. "Voluntary Incentive Design for Endangered Species Protection," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 169-187, March.
- Robert Deacon & Charles Kolstad & Allen Kneese & David Brookshire & David Scrogin & Anthony Fisher & Michael Ward & Kerry Smith & James Wilen, 1998.
"Research Trends and Opportunities in Environmental and Natural Resource Economics,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 383-397, April.
- Deacon, Robert T. & Brookshire, David S. & Fisher, Anthony C. & Kneese, Allen V. & Kolstad, Charles D. & Scrogin, David & Smith, V. Kerry & Ward, Michael & Wilen, James, 1998. "Research Trends and Opportunities in Environmental and NaturalResource Economics," Working Papers 98-05, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Armsworth, Paul R. & Kendall, Bruce E. & Davis, Frank W., 2004. "An introduction to biodiversity concepts for environmental economists," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 115-136, June.
- Parker, Dawn Cassandra, 2000. "Edge-Effect Externalities: Theoretical And Empirical Implications Of Spatial Heterogeneity," Dissertations 11940, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Alexander E. Saak, 2004.
"Equilibrium and Efficient Land-Use Arrangements under Spatial Externality on a Lattice,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
04-wp376, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Alexander E. Saak, 2004. "Equilibrium and Efficient Land-Use Arrangements under Spatial Externality on a Lattice," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 04-wp376, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Stephen K. Swallow & Piyali Talukdar & David N. Wear, 1997. "Spatial and Temporal Specialization in Forest Ecosystem Management Under Sole Ownership," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 311-326.
- Mills, David E., 1981. "Growth, speculation and sprawl in a monocentric city," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 201-226, September.
- Andrew J. Plantinga, 1996. "The Effect of Agricultural Policies on Land Use and Environmental Quality," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(4), pages 1082-1091.
- Albers, Heidi J., 1996. "Modeling Ecological Constraints on Tropical Forest Management: Spatial Interdependence, Irreversibility, and Uncertainty," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 73-94, January.
- Capozza, Dennis R. & Helsley, Robert W., 1989. "The fundamentals of land prices and urban growth," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 295-306, November.
- Walsh, Randy, 2007. "Endogenous open space amenities in a locational equilibrium," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 319-344, March.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea05:19425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .