How Are Crop Yields Distributed?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Norwood, Bailey & Schroeder, Ted C., 2000.
"Usefulness of Placement-Weight Data in Forecasting Fed Cattle Marketings and Prices,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(01), pages 63-72, April.
- Norwood, F. Bailey & Schroeder, Ted C., 2000. "Usefulness Of Placement-Weight Data In Forecasting Fed Cattle Marketings And Prices," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(01), April.
- Richard E. Just & Quinn Weninger, 1999. "Are Crop Yields Normally Distributed?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(2), pages 287-304.
- Barry K. Goodwin & Alan P. Ker, 1998. "Nonparametric Estimation of Crop Yield Distributions: Implications for Rating Group-Risk Crop Insurance Contracts," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 139-153.
- Terry L. Kastens & Gary W. Brester, 1996. "Model Selection and Forecasting Ability of Theory-Constrained Food Demand Systems," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(2), pages 301-312.
- Norwood, F. Bailey & Ferrier, Peyton Michael & Lusk, Jayson L., 2001. "Model Selection Criteria Using Likelihood Functions And Out-Of-Sample Performance," 2001 Conference, April 23-24, 2001, St. Louis, Missouri 18947, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Norwood, F. Bailey & Brorsen, B. Wade, 2004. "Forecasting Limited Dependent Variables: Better Statistics For Better Steaks," 2004 Annual Meeting, February 14-18, 2004, Tulsa, Oklahoma 34612, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea02:19733. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.