Mechanism Design: How to Implement Social Goals
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Moulin, Herve, 1979. "Dominance Solvable Voting Schemes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(6), pages 1137-1151, November.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Sen, Arunava, 1991. "Implementation under strong equilibrium : A complete characterization," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 49-67.
- Moore, John & Repullo, Rafael, 1988. "Subgame Perfect Implementation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(5), pages 1191-1220, September.
- Matthew O. Jackson, 2001. "A crash course in implementation theory," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, pages 655-708.
- Roberto Serrano, 2003.
"The Theory of Implementation of Social Choice Rules,"
2003-19, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Serrano, 2003. "The Theory of Implementation of Social Choice Rules," Economics Working Papers 0033, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Oskar Lange, 1936. "On the Economic Theory of Socialism," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 53-71.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques M, 1985. "On the Welfare Analysis of Rational Expectations Equilibria with Asymmetric Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Palfrey, Thomas R & Srivastava, Sanjay, 1991. "Nash Implementation Using Undominated Strategies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, pages 479-501.
- Maskin, Eric & Sjostrom, Tomas, 2002. "Implementation theory," Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare,in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.), Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 5, pages 237-288 Elsevier.
- Jordan, J. S., 1982. "The competitive allocation process is informationally efficient uniquely," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-18, October.
- Baliga, Sandeep & Maskin, Eric, 2003.
"Mechanism design for the environment,"
Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 305-324
- Sandeep Baliga & Eric Maskin, 2002. "Mechanism Design for the Environment," Economics Working Papers 0024, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Sandeep Baliga & Eric Maskin, 2003. "Mechanism Design for the Environment," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000341, David K. Levine.
- Edward Clarke, 1971. "Multipart pricing of public goods," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 17-33, September.
- Groves, Theodore, 1973. "Incentives in Teams," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 617-631, July.
- Peter J. Hammond, 1979. "Straightforward Individual Incentive Compatibility in Large Economies," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 263-282.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johann K. Brunner, 2010.
"Rationalität und Effizienz - einige Lehren aus der Verhaltensökonomik für die Wohlfahrtstheorie,"
Economics working papers
2010-12, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Johann K. Brunner, 2010. "Rationalität und Effizienz - einige Lehren aus der Verhaltensökonomik für die Wohlfahrtstheorie," NRN working papers 2010-16, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Bauer, Johannes M., 2014. "Platforms, systems competition, and innovation: Reassessing the foundations of communications policy," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 662-673.
- Major, Iván, 2014.
"Ha elfogy a bizalom... Kialakítható-e optimális mechanizmus kétoldalú aszimmetrikus információ esetén?
[When confidence evaporates&. Does optimal mechanism design exist under doubly asymmetric info," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 148-165.
- Eduardo Lora, 2011.
"Health Perceptions in Latin America,"
Research Department Publications
4757, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Andrew Powell & Marcus Miller & Antonia Maier, 2011. "Prudent Banks and Creative Mimics: Can We Tell the Difference?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3958, Inter-American Development Bank.
- repec:kap:pubcho:v:172:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11127-017-0410-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manitra A. Rakotoarisoa, 2016. "Trade with Endogenous Market Power Under Asymmetric and Incomplete Information," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 423-440, December.
- Andrew Powell & Marcus Miller & Antonia Maier, 2011.
"Prudent Banks and Creative Mimics: Can We Tell the Difference?,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
3958, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Powell, Andrew & Maier, Antonia & Miller, Marcus, 2012. "Prudent Banks and Creative Mimics: Can we tell the difference?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 76, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Andrew Powell & Marcus Miller & Antonia Maier, 2011. "Prudent Banks and Creative Mimics: Can We Tell the Difference?," Research Department Publications 4760, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- mercado, p. ruben & porta, fernando, 2012. "Development planning in the xxi century? a note on old and new methods and tools," MPRA Paper 58610, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbara Krug & Hans Hendrischke, 2012.
"Market design in Chinese market places,"
Asia Pacific Journal of Management,
Springer, pages 525-546.
- Krug, B. & Hendrischke, H., 2012. "Market Design in Chinese Market Places," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2012-021-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Kornai, János, 2013.
"Bevezetés a Központosítás és piaci reform című kötethez
[Introduction to the volume Centralization and Market Reform]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 253-281.
- Cato, Susumu, 2012. "A note on the extension of a binary relation on a set to the power set," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 46-48.
- J. Patrick Gunning, 2010. "Incentive Divergence and the Global Financial Crisis," Chapters,in: Macroeconomic Theory and its Failings, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Martin Shubik, 2011. "The Present and Future of Game Theory," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1808, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Zhang, Yongfeng & Zhao, Qi & Zhang, Yi & Friedman, Daniel & Zhang, Min & Liu, Yiqun & Ma, Shaoping, 2016. "Economic recommendation with surplus maximization," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship Market Design: Theory and Pragmatics SP II 2016-502, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Smith, Eric & Shubik, Martin, 2011. "Endogenizing the provision of money: Costs of commodity and fiat monies in relation to the value of trade," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(4-5), pages 508-530.
- Michael Howlett, 2014. "From the ‘old’ to the ‘new’ policy design: design thinking beyond markets and collaborative governance," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 47(3), pages 187-207, September.
- Mercado, Ruben, 2013. "Development indices, inequality, and applied development policy analysis: some issues for discussion," MPRA Paper 58018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miller, Marcus & Zhang, Lei, 2014. "Macroeconomics after the crisis – hedgehog or fox?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9974, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raphael Boleslavsky & Christopher Hennessy & David L. Kelly, 2017. "Markets vs. Mechanisms," Working Papers 2017-11, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2008-02-23 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-CTA-2008-02-23 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-EXP-2008-02-23 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ads:wpaper:0081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nancy Cotterman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssiasus.html .