On the Economic Theory of Socialism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kirchgaessner, Gebhard, 2015.
"Das zukünftige Verhältnis von Kapitalismus und Demokratie aus ökonomischer Sicht,"
Economics Working Paper Series
1506, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2015. "Das zukünftige Verhältnis von Kapitalismus und Demokratie aus ökonomischer Sicht," CREMA Working Paper Series 2015-03, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Eric S. Maskin, 2008. "Mechanism Design: How to Implement Social Goals," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(3), pages 567-576, June.
- David Reisman, 2012. "The Social Economics of Thorstein Veblen," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14374.
- Athreya, Kartik B., 2014. "Big Ideas in Macroeconomics: A Nontechnical View," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262019736, January.
- Giovanni Immordino & Marco Pagano & Michele Polo, 2006. "Norm Flexibility and Private Initiative," CSEF Working Papers 163, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 Nov 2006.
- Bjørnskov, Christian, 2016. "Economic freedom and economic crises," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 45(S), pages 11-23.
- Lundholm, Michael & Wijkander, Hans, 2002. "Public Ownership and Income Redistribution," Research Papers in Economics 2003:2, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Alejandro Agafonow, 2009. "Venezuelan Economic Laboratory. The Case of the Altruistic Economy of Felipe Pérez Martí," Working Papers wpdea0911, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Luis Garicano & Luis Rayo, 2016. "Why Organizations Fail: Models and Cases," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 54(1), pages 137-192, March.
- Nepal, Rabindra & Foster, John, 2015.
"Electricity networks privatization in Australia: An overview of the debate,"
Economic Analysis and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 12-24.
- Rabindra Nepal & John Foster, 2015. "Electricity Networks Privatization in Australia: An Overview of the Debate," Discussion Papers Series 541, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Kotaro Suzumura, 2002. "Introduction to social choice and welfare," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 442, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Liang, Hao & Renneboog, Luc & Sun, Sunny Li, 2015. "The political determinants of executive compensation: Evidence from an emerging economy," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 69-91.
- Christos Bilanakos & John S. Heywood & John Sessions & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2016. "Delegation and worker training," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 06-2016, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Rosser, J. Jr., 2005. "The Road to Serfdom and the world economy: 60 years later," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 1012-1025, December.
- Mark Pennington, 2014. "Hayek on socialism," Chapters,in: Elgar Companion to Hayekian Economics, chapter 11, pages 246-277 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- J. Barkley Rosser Jr & Richard P.F. Holt & David Colander, 2010. "European Economics at a Crossroads," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13585.
- W. Bentley MacLeod, 2013. "On Economics: A Review of Why Nations Fail by D. Acemoglu and J. Robinson and Pillars of Prosperity by T. Besley and T. Persson," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 51(1), pages 116-143, March.
- repec:pal:easeco:v:44:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1057_eej.2016.5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harashima, Taiji, 2011. "A Model of Total Factor Productivity Built on Hayek’s View of Knowledge: What Really Went Wrong with Socialist Planned Economies?," MPRA Paper 29107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbara Dluhosch, 2011. "European Economics at a Crossroads, by J. Barkley Rosser, Jr., Richard P. F. Holt, and David Colander," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 629-631, August.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2012. "The Winner’s Curse: Why is the Cost of Mega Sporting Events so Often Underestimated?," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Mega Sporting Events, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sandrine Cazes, 1990. "Hongrie," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(1), pages 103-115.
- Goulven Rubin, 2014. "Oskar Lange or how IS-LM came to be interpreted as a Walrasian model," Working Papers halshs-01018658, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:4:y:1936:i:1:p:53-71.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .