Report NEP-CTA-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eduard Alonso-Paulí & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2008. "Codes of Best Practice in Competitive Markets for Managers," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 726.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200821 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20070081 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Said, Maher, 2008. "Information Revelation and Random Entry in Sequential Ascending Auctions," MPRA Paper 7160, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:7250 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bourjade, Sylvain & Jullien, Bruno, 2004. "Expertise and Bias in Decision Making," MPRA Paper 7251, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2007.
- Eric S. Maskin, 2008. "Mechanism Design: How to Implement Social Goals," Economics Working Papers 0081, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.