Mechanism design for the environment
In: Handbook of Environmental Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Sandeep Baliga & Eric Maskin, 2003. "Mechanism Design for the Environment," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000341, David K. Levine.
- Sandeep Baliga & Eric Maskin, 2002. "Mechanism Design for the Environment," Economics Working Papers 0024, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
References listed on IDEAS
- Green, Jerry & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1977. "Characterization of Satisfactory Mechanisms for the Revelation of Preferences for Public Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(2), pages 427-438, March.
- Partha Dasgupta & Peter Hammond & Eric Maskin, 1980. "On Imperfect Information and Optimal Pollution Control," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(5), pages 857-860.
- Eric Maskin, 1999.
"Nash Equilibrium and Welfare Optimality,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 66(1), pages 23-38.
- Eric Maskin, 1998. "Nash Equilibrium and Welfare Optimality," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1829, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- E. Maskin, 1983. "The Theory of Implementation in Nash Equilibrium: A Survey," Working papers 333, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Postlewaite, Andrew & Schmeidler, David, 1986. "Implementation in differential information economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 14-33, June.
- Maskin, Eric & Sjostrom, Tomas, 2002. "Implementation theory," Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare,in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.), Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 5, pages 237-288 Elsevier.
- Groves, Theodore, 1973. "Incentives in Teams," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 617-631, July.
- Maskin, Eric S, 1994. "The Invisible Hand and Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 333-337, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Axel Ockenfels, 2009.
"Marktdesign und Experimentelle Wirtschaftsforschung,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 10(s1), pages 31-53, May.
- Axel Ockenfels, 2008. "Marktdesign und Experimentelle Wirtschaftsforschung," Working Paper Series in Economics 41, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Denis Claude & Charles Figuières & Mabel Tidball, 2012.
"Regulation of Investments in Infrastructure: The Interplay between Strategic Behaviors and Initial Endowments,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 14(1), pages 35-66, February.
- Denis Claude & Charles Figuieres & Mabel Tidball, 2012. "Regulation of Investments in Infrastructure: The Interplay between Strategic Behaviors and Initial Endowments," Post-Print halshs-01226488, HAL.
- Eric S. Maskin, 2008. "Mechanism Design: How to Implement Social Goals," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(3), pages 567-576, June.
- Banerjee, Prasenjit & Shogren, Jason F., 2012. "Fat-tail Climate Risks, Mechanism design, and Reputation," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124920, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rodrigo Harrison & Roger Lagunoff, 2017.
"Dynamic Mechanism Design For A Global Commons,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 58, pages 751-782, August.
- Rodrigo Harrison & Roger Laguno ff, 2013. "Dynamic Mechanism Design for a Global Commons," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000831, David K. Levine.
- Rodrigo Harrison & Roger Lagunoff, 2013. "Dynamic Mechanism Design for a Global Commons," Working Papers gueconwpa~13-13-06, Georgetown University, Department of Economics, revised 14 Nov 2014.
- Rodrigo Harrison & Roger Lagunoff, 2013. "Dynamic Mechanism Design for a Global Commons," Documentos de Trabajo 442, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Carlos Chávez & John Stranlund, 2009.
"A Note on Emissions Taxes and Incomplete Information,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 44(1), pages 137-144, September.
- Carlos A. Chavez & John K. Stranlund, 2008. "A Note on Emissions Taxes and Incomplete Information," Working Papers 2008-5, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Jason Shogren & Gregory Parkhurst & Prasenjit Banerjee, 2010. "Two Cheers and a Qualm for Behavioral Environmental Economics," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 46(2), pages 235-247, June.
- Herve Moulin & Indrajit Ray & Sonali Sen Gupta, 2013.
"Coarse Correlated Equilibria in an Abatement Game,"
13-11, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Moulin, Herve & Ray, Indrajit & Gupta, Sonali Sen, 2014. "Coarse Correlated Equilibria in an Abatement Game," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/24, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Herve Moulin & Indrajit Ray & Sonali Sen Gupta, 2014. "Coarse correlated equilibria in an abatement game," Working Papers 68684722, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Rupayan Pal & Prasenjit Banerjee & Ada Wossink, 2017. "Going Green To Be Seen: The Case of Biodiversity Protection on Farmland," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1701, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Matveenko, V., 2010. "Stimulating Mechanisms in Ecologically Motivated Regulation: Will Ecological Policies in Transition and Developing Countries Become Efficient?," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 8, pages 10-34.
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2007. "Leonid Hurwicz, Eric S. Maskin and Roger B. Myerson: Mechanism Design Theory," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2007-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Prasenjit Banerjee & Jason F. Shogren, 2013. "Climate Change: Risk, Reputation, and Mechanism Design," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1303, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Banerjee, Prasenjit & Shogren, Jason F., 2010. "Regulation, reputation, and environmental risk," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 45-47, January.
- Qin, Botao & Shogren, Jason F., 2015. "Social norms, regulation, and environmental risk," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 22-24.
- Raffensperger, John F., 2011. "Matching users' rights to available groundwater," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1041-1050, April.
- Banerjee, Prasenjit & Shogren, Jason F., 2012. "Material interests, moral reputation, and crowding out species protection on private land," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 137-149.
More about this item
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:envchp:1-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .