Global Crises, Fiscal Imbalances and Global Instability: Interests and Reactions of Asian Economies
This paper concerns the impact of global crises in 2007-9 on Asian economies.
|Date of creation:||Sep 2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Adelaide SA 5005|
Phone: (618) 8303 5540
Web page: http://www.economics.adelaide.edu.au/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Didier, Tatiana & Hevia, Constantino & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2011. "How resilient and countercyclical were emerging economies to the global financial crisis ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5637, The World Bank.
- Virgiliu Midrigan & Joseph Kaboski & George Alessandria, 2010.
"The Great Trade Collapse of 2008-09: An Inventory Adjustment?,"
2010 Meeting Papers
107, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- George Alessandria & Joseph P. Kaboski & Virgiliu Midrigan, 2010. "The Great Trade Collapse of 2008-09: An Inventory Adjustment?," NBER Working Papers 16059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jane Korinek & Jean Le Cocguic & Patricia Sourdin, 2010. "The Availability and Cost of Short-Term Trade Finance and its Impact on Trade," OECD Trade Policy Papers 98, OECD Publishing.
- Francisco J. Buera & Joseph P. Kaboski & Yongseok Shin, 2011.
"Finance and Development: A Tale of Two Sectors,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(5), pages 1964-2002, August.
- Yongseok Shin & Joe Kaboski & Francisco J. Buera, 2008. "Finance and Development: A Tale of Two Sectors," 2008 Meeting Papers 955, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Francisco J. Buera & Joseph Kaboski & Yongseok Shin, 2009. "Finance and Development: A Tale of Two Sectors," NBER Working Papers 14914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pomfret, Richard & Sourdin, Patricia, 2009. "Have Asian trade agreements reduced trade costs?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 255-268, May.
- Pomfret, Richard, 2010.
"The financial sector and the future of capitalism,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 22-37, March.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009.
"Varieties of Crises and Their Dates,"
in: This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly
Princeton University Press.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8973.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2011. "Crisis and Growth in the Advanced Economies: What We Know, What We Do not, and What We Can Learn from the 1930s," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 53(3), pages 383-406, September.
- Anders Aslund, 2009. "The East European Financial Crisis," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0395, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Anders Aslund, 2011. "Lessons from the East European Financial Crisis, 2008-10," Policy Briefs PB11-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- JaeBin Ahn & Mary Amiti & David E. Weinstein, 2011. "Trade Finance and the Great Trade Collapse," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(3), pages 298-302, May.
- George Alessandria & Joseph P. Kaboski & Virgiliu Midrigan, 2011.
"US Trade and Inventory Dynamics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(3), pages 303-307, May.
- Reinhart, Karmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. ""This time is different": panorama of eight centuries of financial crises," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 77-114, March.
- Richard Pomfret, 2010. "REGIONALISM IN EAST ASIA:Why Has It Flourished Since 2000 and How Far Will It Go?," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number 7715, 04.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & George Saravelos, 2010. "Are Leading Indicators of Financial Crises Useful for Assessing Country Vulnerability? Evidence from the 2008-09 Global Crisis," NBER Working Papers 16047, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adl:wpaper:2011-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dmitriy Kvasov)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.