Global Crises, Fiscal Imbalances and Global Instability: Interests and Reactions of Asian Economies
This paper concerns the impact of global crises in 2007-9 on Asian economies.
|Date of creation:||Sep 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (618) 8303 5540
Web page: http://www.economics.adelaide.edu.au/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Virgiliu Midrigan & Joseph Kaboski & George Alessandria, 2010.
"The Great Trade Collapse of 2008-09: An Inventory Adjustment?,"
2010 Meeting Papers
107, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- George Alessandria & Joseph P. Kaboski & Virgiliu Midrigan, 2010. "The Great Trade Collapse of 2008-09: An Inventory Adjustment?," NBER Working Papers 16059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jane Korinek & Jean Le Cocguic & Patricia Sourdin, 2010. "The Availability and Cost of Short-Term Trade Finance and its Impact on Trade," OECD Trade Policy Papers 98, OECD Publishing.
- Anders Aslund, 2011. "Lessons from the East European Financial Crisis, 2008-10," Policy Briefs PB11-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Didier, Tatiana & Hevia, Constantino & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2011. "How resilient and countercyclical were emerging economies to the global financial crisis ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5637, The World Bank.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2011. "Crisis and Growth in the Advanced Economies: What We Know, What We Do not, and What We Can Learn from the 1930s," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 53(3), pages 383-406, September.
- Francisco J. Buera & Joseph P. Kaboski & Yongseok Shin, 2011.
"Finance and Development: A Tale of Two Sectors,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(5), pages 1964-2002, August.
- Yongseok Shin & Joe Kaboski & Francisco J. Buera, 2008. "Finance and Development: A Tale of Two Sectors," 2008 Meeting Papers 955, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Francisco J. Buera & Joseph Kaboski & Yongseok Shin, 2009. "Finance and Development: A Tale of Two Sectors," NBER Working Papers 14914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Pomfret, 2009.
"The Financial Sector and the Future of Capitalism,"
School of Economics Working Papers
2009-05, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Richard Pomfret, 2010. "REGIONALISM IN EAST ASIA:Why Has It Flourished Since 2000 and How Far Will It Go?," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number 7715, December.
- Anders Aslund, 2009. "The East European Financial Crisis," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0395, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- JaeBin Ahn & Mary Amiti & David E. Weinstein, 2011. "Trade Finance and the Great Trade Collapse," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(3), pages 298-302, May.
- George Alessandria & Joseph P. Kaboski & Virgiliu Midrigan, 2011.
"U.S. trade and inventory dynamics,"
11-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Pomfret, Richard & Sourdin, Patricia, 2009. "Have Asian trade agreements reduced trade costs?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 255-268, May.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & George Saravelos, 2010. "Are Leading Indicators of Financial Crises Useful for Assessing Country Vulnerability? Evidence from the 2008-09 Global Crisis," NBER Working Papers 16047, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 8973.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adl:wpaper:2011-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dmitriy Kvasov)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.