The Availability and Cost of Short-Term Trade Finance and its Impact on Trade
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmidt-Eisenlohr, Tim, 2013.
"Towards a theory of trade finance,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 96-112.
- Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2009. "Towards a Theory of Trade Finance," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/43, European University Institute.
- Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2011. "Towards a Theory of Trade Finance," CESifo Working Paper Series 3414, CESifo.
- Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2010. "Towards a Theory of Trade Finance," Working Papers 1023, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2011. "Towards a Theory of Trade Finance," Economics Series Working Papers 583, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2014. "Trade finance: developments and issues," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 50, June.
- van Bergeijk, P.A.G. & Dao, T.K., 2018. "Global trade finance, trade collapse and trade slowdown: a Granger causality analysis," ISS Working Papers - General Series 634, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Hazera Akter & Suborna Barua, 2016. "International trade financing: a comparative study on the performance of state-owned and private commercial banks of Bangladesh," International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(2), pages 164-186.
- Marcel Kohler & Adrian Saville, 2011. "Measuring the Impact of Trade Finance on South African Export Flows," Working Papers 232, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Di Ubaldo, Mattia, 2016. "Firms and trade in downturns," Economics PhD Theses 0416, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Rudolfs Bems & Robert C. Johnson & Kei-Mu Yi, 2013. "The Great Trade Collapse," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 5(1), pages 375-400, May.
- Patricia Sourdin & Richard Pomfret, 2012. "Trade Facilitation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14596.
- Mattia Di Ubaldo, 2015. "Product Cost-Share: a Catalyst of the Trade Collapse," Working Paper Series 8015, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Agarwal, Natasha & Lodefalk, Magnus & Tang, Aili & Tano, Sofia & Wang, Zheng, 2018.
"Mitigating Information Frictions in Trade: Evidence from Export Credit Guarantees,"
2018:12, Örebro University, School of Business, revised 19 Nov 2020.
- Lodefalk, Magnus & Tangz Sofia Tano, Aili & Agarwal, Natasha & Wang, Zheng, 2018. "Mitigating Information Frictions in Trade: Evidence from Export Credit Guarantees," Ratio Working Papers 316, The Ratio Institute, revised 23 Apr 2021.
- Richard Pomfret, 2012. "The Post-2007 Crises and Europe's Place in the Global Economy," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 439, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Natasha Agarwal & Zheng Wang, 2018. "Does the US EXIM Bank really promote US exports?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(5), pages 1378-1414, May.
- Richard Pomfret, 2011. "Global Crises, Fiscal Imbalances and Global Instability: Interests and Reactions of Asian Economies," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-33, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2013. "Evaluation of the International Finance Corporation's Global Trade Finance Program, 2006-12," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15769.
- Marc Auboin & Martina Engemann, 2014. "Testing the trade credit and trade link: evidence from data on export credit insurance," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 150(4), pages 715-743, November.
- Auboin, Marc & DiCaprio, Alisa, 2016. "Why do trade finance gaps persist: Does it matter for trade and development?," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2017-01, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:98-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.