A Survey of Financial Integration in East Asia; How Far? How Much Further to Go?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Morley, Bruce & Pentecost, Eric J., 1998. "Asset pricing and foreign exchange risk: econometric evidence for the G-7," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 317-329, April.
- Ramkishen Rajan & Reza Siregar & Graham Bird, 2002. "Capital Flows and Regional Financial Interdependencies in the Context of Crises: Evidence From East Asia," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-19, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Bekaert, G. & Harvey, C. R. & Lumsdaine, R. L., 2002. "The dynamics of emerging market equity flows," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 295-350, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ekpo Akpan & Chuku Chuku, 2017. "Working Paper 291 - Regional Financial Integration and Economic Activity in Africa," Working Paper Series 2403, African Development Bank.
- Cécile Couharde & Cyriac Guillaumin, 2011. "Chocs externes et perspective d'union monétaire en Asie de l'Est : les enseignements d'un modèle VAR structurel," Post-Print halshs-00632373, HAL.
- Ip-wing Yu & Laurence Fung & Chi-sang Tam, 2007. "Assessing Financial Market Integration In Asia - Equity Markets," Working Papers 0704, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Mapa, Dennis S. & Briones, Kristine Joy S., 2006. "Measuring the Common Component of Stock Market Fluctuations in the Asia-Pacific Region," MPRA Paper 21247, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Phurichai Rungcharoenkitkul, 2011. "Risk Sharing and Financial Contagion in Asia; An Asset Price Perspective," IMF Working Papers 11/242, International Monetary Fund.
- Chan, Tze-Haw & Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi, 2012. "Financial Integration between China and Asia Pacific Trading Partners: Parities Evidence from the First- and Second-generation Panel Tests," MPRA Paper 37801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2008. "Assessing the integration of Asia's equity and bond markets," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Regional financial integration in Asia: present and future, volume 42, pages 1-37 Bank for International Settlements.
- Florent DEISTING & Sanjay SEHGAL & Piyush PANDEY, 2017. "Time Varying Integration amongst the South Asian Equity Markets: An Empirical Study," Working Papers 2016-2017_7, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Apr 2017.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:314-327 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hui-Boon Tan & Eng Tuck Cheah & Johnnie Johnson & Ming-Chien Sung & Chong Hin Chuah, 2011. "Stock Market Capitalization and Financial Integration in the Asia Pacific Region," Post-Print hal-00684298, HAL.
- Chan, Tze-Haw, 2011. "A structural modeling of exchange rate, prices and interest rates between Malaysia-China in the liberalization era," MPRA Paper 32955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital controls; East Asia; equity; financial integration; parity conditions.;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adl:cieswp:2004-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dmitriy Kvasov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cieadau.html .