Safeguarding against Capital Account Crises: Unilateral, Regional and Multilateral Options for East Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2001.
"Bank Lending and Contagion: Evidence from the Asian Crisis,"
NBER Chapters,in: Regional and Global Capital Flows: Macroeconomic Causes and Consequences, NBER-EASE Volume 10, pages 73-99
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kaminsky, Graciela, 2001. "Bank Lending and Contagion: Evidence from the Asian Crisis," MPRA Paper 7580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaminsky, Graciela L. & Reinhart, Carmen M., 2000. "On crises, contagion, and confusion," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, pages 145-168.
- International Monetary Fund, 1999. "Sources of Contagion; Finance or Trade?," IMF Working Papers 99/146, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Graham Bird & Ramkishen Rajan, 2003.
"Too Much of a Good Thing? The Adequacy of International Reserves in the Aftermath of Crises,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(6), pages 873-891, June.
- Graham Bird & Ramkishen Rajan, 2002. "Too Much of a Good Thing?: The Adequacy of International Reserves in the Aftermath of Crises," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-10, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2006. "Monetary and Financial Cooperation in Asia : Emerging Trends and Prospects," Finance Working Papers 22125, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Graham Bird & Ramkishen Rajan, 2002. "The Evolving Asian Financial Architecture," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-03, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adl:cieswp:2002-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dmitriy Kvasov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cieadau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.