Working Paper 75 - External Shocks and the HIPC Initiative: Impacts on Growth and Poverty in Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dawn Richards Elliott & Rupert Rhodd, 1999. "Explaining growth rate differences in highly indebted countries: an extension to Thirlwall and Hussain," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(9), pages 1145-1148.
- Krugman, Paul, 1988. "Financing vs. forgiving a debt overhang," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 253-268, November.
- Geda, Alemayehu, 2002. "Debt Issues in Africa: Thinking beyond the HIPC Initiative to Solving Structural Problems," WIDER Working Paper Series 035, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Collier, Paul, 2002. "The Macroeconomic Repercussions of Agricultural Shocks and their Implications for Insurance," WIDER Working Paper Series 046, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Christian Broda & Cedric Tille, 2003. "Coping with terms-of-trade shocks in developing countries," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 9(Nov).
- Thirlwall, Anthony P & Hussain, Mohammed Nureldin, 1982. "The Balance of Payments Constraint, Capital Flows and Growth Rate Differences between Developing Countries," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(3), pages 498-510, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbwps:210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adeleke Oluwole Salami). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .