Trends in Sector Switching: Evidence from Employer-Employee Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carsten Greve, 2006. "Public management reform in Denmark," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 161-169, March.
- Frederiksen, Anders, 2008.
"Gender differences in job separation rates and employment stability: New evidence from employer-employee data,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 915-937, October.
- Frederiksen, Anders, 2006. "Gender Differences in Job Separation Rates and Employment Stability: New Evidence from Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 2147, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsSector switching; public private differences; New Public Management;
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- J45 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Public Sector Labor Markets
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aah:aarhec:2013-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.au.dk/afn/ .